• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 presented by them Ovement

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Numerous Oregon State players have waved their fingers and signaled incomplete (on a run?) this drive

Wazzu is on Oregon State's 5 and it's 49-23
Football players are incredibly stupid. It still makes me so angry when a defender picks up an obviously incomplete pass and starts running with it. Get the fuck out dude.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Lol my bet is that Orgeron is fucking gone along with the AD in about two seasons at this rate. Going to be fun when the season is over in week 3.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Yeah, but it's over now. 52-23.

UDub-Fresno is on next if you want to watch that.
UDL7niz.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Chosen Rosen will be the only good QB in this class and will probably get picked in the 4th round by the Steelers or something

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Better than Bakersfield and Stockton, but that's not saying much
An impossible amount of great QBs come out of that area. Well I guess just Rogers and Derek Carr but still.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
And I think those were on a screen. They have 10 points because Oregon had two turnovers deep in their own territory. Wyoming was decent last year. They must have lost a lot because this should be at least 21-0.
Wyoming had Brian hill, who was prolly the best RB nobody had ever heard of.
I bet the over on USC/UT hence the offensive shit show. These teams have put up 40+ in each game this season. Why is gambling so hard??
holy fuck this bet was retardedly stupid. What is wrong with you. Why would you do that. Holy
Shit seriously. What the fuck.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Is Corch Drive The Bus's plan to score 42 every first half and then try to get home as quickly as possible?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just saw that Purdue beat Missouri 35-3. WTF Tiggers? Glad they're not embarrassing the Big 12 anymore.
Yeah I saw this and was all italianspiderman.gif

There's 0 chance Purdue is anything but trash so wtf is Mizzou doing?