• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 6 2015

Brick

helfrich looks well on his way to being chizik'd. haha.

if oregon loses to washington next week and their best win going into the half season bye is against colorado. wow.

Iron

North Texas, a 3.5pt favorite loses to FCS Portland State 66-7. Yeesh. Worst beatdown by an FCS all-time by 4 touchdowns over the previous mark. NT also paid Portland State $425K to come kick their ass.

Also Portland State beat WSU this year.

Edit: ...and coach fired

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
what the fuck is this running game?

Carson has a huge hole on a cutback and lol gets armtackled from behind. What a fucking joke.

Football is for queers amirite?

Bama

KState with one of the most incompetent 2nd-half gameplans I've ever seen. Running for 5+ ypc in the 1st, decide to go Leach-style spread with a shit QB and an 18pt lead.

Boykin gives TCU the lead with a 70yd run.

Iron

KState with one of the most incompetent 2nd-half gameplans I've ever seen. Running for 5+ ypc in the 1st, decide to go Leach-style spread with a shit QB and an 18pt lead.

Boykin gives TCU the lead with a 70yd run.

It's well past Bill Snyder's bed time

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
No offense to Oklahoma State, but I wouldnt even be mad if I felt we lost to a really good team. What a shitshow for both sides.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I've never seen announcers jerk off to a back getting 3 yards a carry as hard as they do to Booker.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Im making a drink. I think we stole this one from Miami. We had our opportunity to put this away in the first half and didnt. Miami outplayed us in the second half.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
CRAH2OQVEAAysVd.jpg