• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 6 2015

Brick

17521915-mmmain.jpg

PSUEagle

Good call.

Utopia talked me out of what would have been a split: Mizzou would have been a loss while Cal would have been a win (barely).

Caught a few breaks TBH: Wazzu barely went over 28 points scored, Tennessee looked dead late 1st half, Pitt kept turning it over in the RZ, etc. FSU, OTOH, totally dominated Miami for significant stretches but couldn't put the nail in and pull away.

Last edited:

PSUEagle

Wat your NFL betting record doe?

16-13, with tonight pending (Giants -6.5).

I'll freely admit that betting the NFL is 100X harder than college. For instance, that Chris Harris Pick 6 cost me that Raider game and what would have been a 4-1 day so far. Games are usually close and come down to a handful of random plays.

College is much easier because not only is there a greater disparity in team quality, there's also some really smart Utopians that know their teams well and can give you a good feel on how to bet. Plus the lines aren't as well researched IMO: no way teams like TCU and MSU should be huge road favorites each week. Picking out value plays like that (like @Brick nailing Oregon most weeks) is just easier. You'll almost never get gifts like the Ducks being favored by 17 against Wazzu in the NFL.

Bdub

Betting the NFL is hard . Lines are way sharper and the parity in the NFL makes it really hard to consistently win.

Not sure what the deal is with College Football but even Ohio State games are such a gimme every week. I have bet against them every week this year and won. Vegas makes an absolute killing off of College Football I'm sure.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I actually have some sympathy for that douche Dabo. Clemson has beat a lot of quality teams over the last few years. But old labels are hard to break. It also doesnt help they havent beat FSU in a few years.