• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7 NC State liveblog Presented by BAKER'S DADDY

Wolfman21

Nice to see state has come out focused today. 3 dropped passes on their first two drives.

Also, refs missed a blatant block in the back on that 20 yd punt return

Wolfman21

Now they bring 8, get no pressure and young safety gets beat over the top.

Oh well, a 2 week stay in the top 25 is decent for us i guess

Wolfman21

Lmao, fuck you refs. Our wr is getting jammed at the line and they call interference on him for a pick play taking 7 off the board. Thats fucking horrendous...absolutely horrendous

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
That game last night is why none of the big time programs have ever or will ever give leach a chance. Top 10 undefeated and you get beat down 37-3 by an average team? Wtf man.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Rutgers up 21-10, and just got a pick to end a drive.

1234566.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
How Michigan not lucked into a good quarterback in the past 6 years? Half of a good season from Rudock and everything else has been meh since 2011.

Thepro_23

I think you're missing the point that Leach had Washington fucking State in the top 10 in the first place
And Falk was hurt from the looks of it. Cal game planned very well and only really scored when they had a short field due to turnovers. Eliminate 3 of those turnovers and WSU wins IMO. Two were in the red zone, IIRC. The score looked dominant but Cal really took advantage of some good opportunities on WSU mistakes. It could've been a lot closer.

Wolfman21

Well, that should about end it. State didn't play a good game at all really but should still pick up the road win. A week off before going to Notre Dame and then home against Clemson. Huge games coming up

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Nothing says love like having to talk your wife, diehard Tennessee fan/hater, down from driving to Knoxvegas to hang Butch Jones after the game from the top Neyland.

VOLOLOLOLS.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
No, I like Leach. If you'll look at my list, he was number 2 on it. I'm just saying that's why he won't ever get a chance. Fair or unfair.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He deserves to take the ass whipping at bama next week. Then fire him. Put Hoke or Fulmer in to finish it out.