• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup - Quarterfinals

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
And koscienly sits, lol varane

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Free header, hits it directly into the guy standing next to him. If I'm Deschamps I've seen enough, Giroud is on at half

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Benzema tackling better than his shooting

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah it hasn't been very good

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lol some dude on the sideline is wearing a staff bib thing that says DOPING CONTROL

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
01.jpg

Keith1212

So when that French black dude made the terribly stupid pass attempt to nobody in particular that went out at the goal line which ended their chance of tying the game up, exactly what was he thinking?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It was really just poor marking more than anything else. Look at the work Ferna is putting in in the midfield though. Scolari figured it out

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
This match is pretty awesome.

Brazil paying homage to the 1994 Round of 16 match where they broke Tab Ramos skull by trying to break Hammmmaz leg

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Columbia are so out of their element. Cuadrado especially. If THEY calm down they'll be fine.

I think Brazil are going to tire, and if they aren't two goals up, then they haven't got a good enough defence or holding midfielder. If they lose then Brazil will lament the loss of Gustavo.