• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup - Quarterfinals

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Colombia has looked as bad as we would have. Good lawd. That pass on the 5 on 2 break, lol

ZeekLTK

Colombia has been awful at set pieces, why are they trying to get so many free kicks? They are just making it easier on Brazil every time they go down because that's basically the end of the attack for a few minutes.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The fredy guarin 25 yard volley offense. Beautiful

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Referee has never used a card in his life apparently. At the least he's consistent, I love how Cuadrado took Neymar out to lunch right after complaing about no cards. Might as well take matters into your own hands.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Dumbest yellow card, both on Silva, and that that was the one that actually got carded. They will miss Silva dearly against Germany

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Neymar and James fight to the death. Winner is fed to sharks and aired via the International feed

Brick

Neymar acting like a bitch all game. first game in the World Cup that has me rolling my eyes at all the bitching. Rodriguez too. hulk even yelling bloody murder every time a twink touches him.

may as well be klipzzz v thudner

mcnoles

BruyqwcCUAAeXdp.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I actually feel for Hames, he's a good player with a great head on his shoulders. But it'll be nice to hear the complaining from the Colombians I know.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Neymar taken to the hospital in a great deal of physical and emotional stress. If he can't go against Deutschland, then ze Germans win by 10.

Brick

if Fred is the hero of the world cup it invalidates the sport for me.

although fetus head is less athletic looking than fred.

nfl1.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jo and Fred might not make 80% of the rosters in the tournament at striker and yet they are Brazil 1 and 2. Mind blown