• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 MLB Thread: No Noodles

osick87

Community Liaison
af3TSp3.gif

Renegade

Charge on!
Braves cut Freddy Garcia, who pitched well down the stretch and in the division series last year. Opening month's rotation will be Julio Teheran, Alex Wood, David Hale, and Gus Schlosser. Ervin Santana will join around week 2 after some extended Spring Training. Mike Minor and Gavin Floyd are projected back at the end of April.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Braves cut Freddy Garcia, who pitched well down the stretch and in the division series last year. Opening month's rotation will be Julio Teheran, Alex Wood, David Hale, and Gus Schlosser. Ervin Santana will join around week 2 after some extended Spring Training. Mike Minor and Gavin Floyd are projected back at the end of April.

Christ. That's 1/5th of my fantasy pitching staff out to start the year :(

worst2first

Profar and Soto are out 10-12 weeks, Yu may not be available opening day, and Holland is out for at least half the season. I'm not feeling good about the Rangers at this point.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Saw Braves signed Aaron Harang....scraping the sides of the barrel. If I see a Andy Pettitte signing then we're working the bottom...

Renegade

Charge on!
Saw Braves signed Aaron Harang....scraping the sides of the barrel. If I see a Andy Pettitte signing then we're working the bottom...

Pretty much. Just enough to get through April hopefully, though he should be better than Freddy Garcia. His FB is back up in the 92-93 range from its low of 88 last year, so hopefully he can be an effective #5 for at least part of the season.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
I remember that play. When I was a kid, my 2 favorite players were Griffey and Ron Gant. Yep, Ron Gant. :dunno:

osick87

Community Liaison
Looks like the Angels got a deal. Mike Trout rumored to be agreeing to 6 years @ 144.5 mil. He will be 29 when he becomes a free agent.

atlbraves

The Trout-Cabrera MVP debate has cranked up my disdain for the Tigers. Have fun paying for Albert Pujols 2, Electric Boogaloo.

greenbayrocks567

It's nice to have an opening day where I don't expect my team to suck. I have every reason to believe the Pirates will have another good season in 2014.