• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 16 (Championship Week) - Glycerine

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
giphy.gif

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Has either BUTTgers or Nebraska thought about hiding behind COVID to just end their seasons? Why are we being subjected to this?

bruin

Cackling and rolling a blunt over here. Seriously how many times has SC ran the ball. Helton forever.

(Still won’t be surprised to see Slovis bail them out again tho.)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Just tuned in to see USC guy killing the punter. PAC12 is still a different sport

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Cackling and rolling a blunt over here. Seriously how many times has SC ran the ball. Helton forever.

(Still won’t be surprised to see Slovis bail them out again tho.)

Fuck me. A 2-4 team somehow finished 5-1, so Folt and Bohn will probably give Helton an extension to last until 2030. At least under Hackett, we knew that Garrett wouldn't stand for shittiness for that long, but this administration wants to turn SC into the Shanghai University of the West. Amelican Footbarr not as important as having a boba drink stand in every building on campus.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

Dear USC,

Decline all bowl invites now and fire Clay Helton ASAP to end your season with a win. That is an order.

Signed,

The Hachiko!

P.S. #GoBows, you punks! Nique ta mere, fils de pute ptdrr!

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Fuck me. A 2-4 team somehow finished 5-1, so Folt and Bohn will probably give Helton an extension to last until 2030. At least under Hackett, we knew that Garrett wouldn't stand for shittiness for that long, but this administration wants to turn SC into the Shanghai University of the West. Amelican Footbarr not as important as having a boba drink stand in every building on campus.
I like BoBA. that's my blog big guy. Hail Boba, the drink of the Hachiko!