• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I still can’t believe Aranda is such a hot commodity. I lost track of him after HS until LSU, and even then I didn’t think it was the same guy until I really looked. Also wild that he’s still with the same girl, but they were always kinda churchy, so IDK…

Thepro_23

Tommy Prothro was your cousin? What, 3rd cousin 7 times removed? He was born in 1920!
Something like that lmao. I know his daughter was about my grandparents age and he split off on my great grandad's or great-great grandad's generation.

3 brothers... One split off and found oil. One split off and fathered an MLB manager (the losingest of all time!) who then had an NCAA HoFer as a son. One stayed and became a sharecropper in Mississippi. Guess which side I'm from.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I still can’t believe Aranda is such a hot commodity. I lost track of him after HS until LSU, and even then I didn’t think it was the same guy until I really looked. Also wild that he’s still with the same girl, but they were always kinda churchy, so IDK…

He's super religious, which is why he'll never leave Baylor

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Something like that lmao. I know his daughter was about my grandparents age and he split off on my great grandad's or great-great grandad's generation.

3 brothers... One split off and found oil. One split off and fathered an MLB manager (the losingest of all time!) who then had an NCAA HoFer as a son. One stayed and became a sharecropper in Mississippi. Guess which side I'm from.

Guessing that during the Civil War, one whole branch of your family fought another whole branch at Shiloh.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Chip apparently has a contract in front of him from UCLA, may have been using Oregon for leverage.

MA’SOURCE is still saying Kiffin is a DONE DEAL but I am increasinglynervousman that it will be Wilcox.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Matt Prehm is now saying that Bryan Harsin wants the jerb but it is not clear if Oregon has reciprocated that interest.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Also news coming out that Chip visited a recruit without any UCLA gear on, apparently a first.

lots of conflicting reports this morning.

Brick

imagine being such a fucking idiot that you think a school should hire someone in a rush cause of a single CROOTIN class

Brick

also some history re: MATT PREHM. my mom was friends with his mom when i was growing up in eugene and i think she tried to get me to be friends with him at some point. i am sure i met him. and a month ago my mom said she saw his mom in oregon two months ago. and i was like OH INTERESTING WONDER HOW HE IS DOING. haha.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

This guy is pretty bad lol. LOSEDIANA

The only benefit is maybe he'll bring along ma'former HS QB since he played under him at A-STATE and he brought him with him to Maryland, FSU, and UAss

Brick

i mean i would never live there. growing up in 90s eugene every white guy was an icy hot stuntaz type. i think pretty fly for a white guy is a tribute to the eugene/springfield area.

Mame YO

slings rocks
downtown Eugene isn’t awful in terms of restaurants or whatever, I only go for day trips there for work and I can usually find a decent lunch. But it gets bad quick imo. Springfield looks like a tweaker haven. I go out that way to see one customer and I’m out.

Brick

@Mame YO you remember KURTIS DOERR? he was a punter at UO. i went to a lutheran private school and he is lutheran so i guess he wanted to volunteer at our school or something. he ended up taking us to autzen a handful of times to play flag football which was FUN. on mike bellotti's weekly show they even did a feature on it and i was interviewed. haha

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I think Jason Garrett will be to Duke what Lovie Smith was to us. Might not light the world on fire, might even lose 63-0 at home on senior day in year 3. But you know you'll have some mediocrity to turn into great.

Nah you'll still suck.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Another source just called ma’colleague. I listened on speakerphone. This source is like a picture frame dude that does framing of jerseys and other memorabilia for athletic departments, primarily on the west coast. He had the opportunity to talk to his Oregon contact, who said that nobody knows anything but that he had spoken with Chip and believes that Chip will remain at UCLA.