• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I thought that ref hip checked him and then threw a flag for hitting the ref lol. That would have been super dirty. He flagged him for the "taunting" still lame, but not super sus.

CJ_24

I thought that ref hip checked him and then threw a flag for hitting the ref lol. That would have been super dirty. He flagged him for the "taunting" still lame, but not super sus.
I agree. The videos of what people think was called are very deceiving because it's not what was actually called. What was called was still stupid, but it wasn't as bad as what the wrong videos show

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Rules based on how an official interprets them are just stupid.

If a player throws a punch, it's less subjective than "Marsh glanced at the sideline in a competitive manner and maybe took a step or two."

Football is glacially slow at times already. Call the shit that is clearly outside of the scope of the game.

Plus I'm gonna guess that there's a ton of trash talking/taunting that goes on before and after t
every play that refs just dont care about or see. If Marsh wasn't standing off by himsrlf that penalty never even gets called probably.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Prior to entering the NFL, Davenport allegedly broke into the dorm room of a Barry University woman and defecated in a laundry basket on April 1, 2002.[6] A woman sleeping in the room told police she was startled by a strange grunting sound and observed Davenport in a squatted position, evacuating his bowels and voiding into a laundry hamper in her closet.[7][8] In a plea bargain, his felony charge of second-degree burglary and misdemeanor count of criminal mischief were dropped in exchange for his completing 100 hours of community service.[9] Davenport maintained his innocence after the hearing, demanding outside of the courthouse, "Where's the evidence? Where's the manure? I know I didn't do it – I just wanted to get it over with."[10]

During his career, Davenport was given the nicknames "Dookie"[11] and "The Dump Truck."[12] While playing for the Packers, a portable commode was placed inside of his locker during training camp as a rookie hazing prank,[13] and a spirited letter writing campaign to the Green Bay team equipment manager asked in jest that he be issued jersey Number Two for practice,[14] which is still referenced during the opening of the "D-List" show on WAUK ESPN 540 in Milwaukee.[15] All are plays on the incident.