• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

bruin

Love how OBJ needs more time to think this decision over where he’s known for a few weeks now he’s gon be a FA.
I mean, it wouldn’t hurt the offense, but I’m not going to be bummed out either.

bruin

AFC is wide open. Baltimore’s record of 6-2 was a bit misleading anyways.
Dont wanna go to Buffalo in Jan though.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I thought Tua was massively overrated in college, but wow have the Dolphins really fucked him on ever succeeding there. He hasn't been particularly good, but they act like he's been Darnold level or something and have undermined him constantly. It seems like it all stems from the fact that they picked him over Herbert, too, which is obviously not his fault at all? So rather than try to support the QB they have, they take it out on him that they fucked up the pick and instead constantly look into trading for a serial rapist. I'm rooting for him to go somewhere else and succeed like Tannehill.

LOLPHINS

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Just spent the day in BLEAKSBURG watching the CHOKIES kick hell out Duke. No mask theatre. No showing of papers. Guy working the gate, after asking if needed to see my vaXXX card, told me “are you out of your fucking mind? Ain’t nobody got time for that shit”. Made me proud to be an american again for a few minutes. Hopefully Rodgers goes full tilt boogie on this Covid horseshit.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Cam gonna be starting at the half today, lol

Front office looks like real fucking morons for how all that went down. A Cam that cant throw is still way better than Darnold or whatever shitstick they're gonna trot out. I'm glad he gets more $$$ and makes them look like clowns while tYpInG l!k3 a (u/\/T and dressing like a gay Moldovan.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
At the risk of regarding the refs at all, I'm loving all the OPI calls today. They're getting my letters.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
the best thing is that for the skins all this does is make their draft position worse lol. They ain't making the playoffs. No FAs want to go there. etc.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Buy a jersey and wear it around town
I do have a similar physique

ErgT0D_XYAEzC2-.jpg

Actually I just looked it up, he's listed at an inch shorter and 5 lbs lighter than me. KILL ME PETE

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lions could not possibly have a less athletic looking kicker

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What in the fuck was that? Half the stadium could make an attempt at least as good

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The steelers are trying to lose but they don't realize the lions won't let them

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Watch santoso hit a 70yd fg to win