• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Told y’all the titans are pretenders right now. Smoke and mirrors. Too many injuries and a trash offensive line. Of their 3 losses two are to the jets and Texans lol

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Sacked on a hail Mary, the Andy Dalton experience

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The lions WON...me some money

93d77a0c53e2cbc2a24c70ed16a35e4b.jpg

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
needs to stick to MARCH MADNESS

IAN EAGLE AN JIM SPANARKEL

all these guys suck. They may be smart on football or basketball idk becuz I’m dum on sports but thur voices n names are annoying.

add Dave withshoeson to my list of annoying announcers

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
375 passing and 75 rushing in one game? Only Vick and someone else has done that? NEED Canzazno on this!

If they wanted to run him more he could average 100+ a game. Just strides away from front 7 players like it's nothing. Pretty ridiculous to watch.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He's like a racehorse with those strides. The only thing is, if he ever gets blindsided, look out because he runs straight up. Get low, brother.

bruin

Does anybody even watch the third game anymore? Usually stuffed on the couch watching the Last Waltz or the ending of the Egg Bowl (used to be A&M-Texas gun.2head)

Can’t think of a memorable moment from the late game. Chiefs-Broncos had the first one though, I guess. Keep the TRADITION.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I don’t watch any of the games. They are on but I’m too busy and then after our company leaves we go to my sister’s for round two.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I saw creed live at the coliseum in Cincinnati. It's a 17k indoor arena that they cut in half because Creed didn't sell many tickets. Should've been my first clue that the show would be less than exciting.

There was no lights pyros or anything. Just staap standing on stage singing occasionally he would do that one leg up on the amp lean forward thing but that was it. 0 charisma or stage presence. Was boring af

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Top sources say Lions game will be the last for Nagy. Jokes on us though he gets to ride off into the subset as a millionairr while we are still stuck with Ryan Pace and Ted Phillips!

Who is the next awful hire???

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Griffen has dealt with mental health issues for years, sad stuff. Dude needs to just give up the football thing and take some time to really get things under control. I'm sure the CTE doesn't help

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
An easy catch dropped by the Bears. A Lions swing pass for 0 yards, then a swing pass for 3 yards which is fumbled right into the hands of a Bears defender.

lmao