• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The Raiders gathered on the Chiefs midfield logo pregame and are down 35-0.
iklfc1wgu5581.jpg

@bruin @bruin228

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
How in the fuck have the giants won 4 games?

bruin

Chiefs hold opponents in single digits in three straight. Have to go back to DT-Neil Smith in ‘97.

JOEY FRANCHISE going to OT!!!!!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hate hate hate that call. It's underthrown by a yard.

Brick

the only people who should be surprised by CORCH behavior didn't grow up playing sports or were extremely lucky not to have asshole corches. like this stuff is obviously abusive and awful but i had a handful of corches in different sports at different ages in different states who were dipshits too.

this is why i am so hard on PRESS CONFERENCE CORCH and people who buy into to former atholete talking heads. how you talk to reporters and media has absolutely nothing to do with the kind of person you are. don't be fooled.

actually the best corches i had growing up turned out to be diddlers and served several years in jail!

ALL CORCHES ARE BAD

Brick

actually the best corches i had growing up turned out to be diddlers and served several years in jail!
they fled eugene and ended up getting busted in BROOMFIELD @Travis7401 @DeadMan @evil1 @Wuf @Irishman

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He's always been a piece of shit. People were just willing to ignore it while he won. You don't get to lose AND be an asshole.

Hopefully no schools hire him and no TV networks either. I'm sure he will end up on Fox News with the My Pillow fuck.

NML

leftwich makes too much sense, so no chance im sure. kellen moore seems like a decent choice too

probably gonna hire jim caldwell or bring back jack del rio or some shit though

bruin

Urban getting a job. Shoot, Texas Tech just wanted to empty the bank for Briles. At least Irving didn’t quit like bitch maids Petrino or Holtz.

Chiefs vs - HERBERT tonight. No Sneed or Jones. Chiefs two best defensive players. Gonna have to score some points.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Joe Buck fucking sucks.

Makes a lot of sense

oh...oh

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Makes a lot of sense

oh...oh
What was he supposed to say, "I think that guy just died"?