• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 12 Thread - Changes

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
I also think there’s another side of it. It’s year 6 now if seeing OU run GT counter as their base run play. Teams have had shot after shot of figuring out how they want to stop it.

I think those are two big factors. Obviously mediocre QB play exacerbates all of the above.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I also think there’s another side of it. It’s year 6 now if seeing OU run GT counter as their base run play. Teams have had shot after shot of figuring out how they want to stop it.

I think those are two big factors. Obviously mediocre QB play exacerbates all of the above.

Klieman and Aranda have it figured out. Surprised OU won in Manhattan this year.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Next year will be interesting for OU. Probably their last season in the Big 12. RATTLER will be gone but CALEB will have a lot of experience and will hopefully be better at reading defenses. OL needs to get a lot better; Bedenbaugh deservedly gets a lot of credit for past line play but he also deserves criticism for how they're playing now. Defense has played well today but has been so inconsistent this year. CROOTIN on that side of the ball has improved, though. We'll see if GRINCH sticks around another year.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Refs always trying to help bammer. It’s so blatant. The cbs ref analyst is failing to account for that with his ANALysis.

Brick

9 completion drive for PWNSTRONG

CAPPED with a TD. 24-21 PITT.

left PICKETT with 52 seconds and 2 TOs. MISTAKE