• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 12 Thread - Changes

Brick

BRONCO with the 4TH SIDE hoodie. this is the uva version of BYU BAND OF BROS @jamesnathan

To help bring Coach’s vision to life, we created the identity, along with a variety of print and digital materials, including light pole banners and field flags for Scott Stadium, as well as packets for season ticket holders, complete with flags and a letter from Coach Mendenhall.

#letsgo

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
When I see @Brick dropping NOEL GIFS

rLOR4rm.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Cincinnati is just bulldozing SMU who probably has more of a pulse than half the SEC. gonna be absurd when they're kept out

Brick

SMU is awful fam. cincy making up for 4 shitty games against awful teams. kinda. they should still be in though.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Arkansas fans are as annoying without having won anything meaningful in their lifetimes. No thanks on exploring what they would be like if the team they have delusional takes on were actually good
You must have not been alive for the Sunshine and McFadden days

digs

sun of nothing
I lived there during the McFadden days lol. They won one division title, got dunked on by Florida and Mizzou, and acted like they were a dynasty
ummmm they may not have been successful long term as a dynasty but that team brought the WILDCAT to prominence, finding a great new way for teams to fail on 3rd\4th and short for the next 15 years to come!

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I lived there during the McFadden days lol. They won one division title, got dunked on by Florida and Mizzou, and acted like they were a dynasty

You're describing half of college football now, including OU.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Arkansas fans are the reason that there’s a stereotype about SEC fans believing their 5th place in division school would win any other conference. Because they watch Arkansas finish 5th place in the West and then actually believe that lol