• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 12 Thread - Changes

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
All I'm saying is Arkansas in the Big XII wins TITLES and you'd be eating woo pig chewie right now

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Me: “well, this crew has been big ass today. They didn’t even give Chip a sideline warning!”

This crew is total ass, but don't worry, they hate USC more than any other team they ref for.

CHIP CHIP CHIP.

FML - this SC team is even worse than the Hackett teams.

Suck on offense? Check.
Suck on defense? Check.
Suck on special teams? Check.

This team is almost as bad as watching the Lakers, hermanos.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
When does SC hire the interim?

Tomorrow.

For reel though - as bad as Helton was (and he was indeed bad) he probably would not have presided over the total collapse of the team like this season has seen.

Donte Williams might be an ace recruiter, but fuck almighty - it is USC. Even sorry ass coaches like Hackett, Helton, Tollner and Smith pulled in GR8 recruiting classes. Being a great recruiter at USC is like being a top salesman at a Toyota dealership. You don't have to work all that hard to do a good job.

As a coach, I don't think I've seen anyone as in over their head since maybe Gerry Faust, and even he didn't do all that badly. Williams is fucking lost as shit. Probably he is dealing with a pseudo-mutiny in that he was jumped up over both his coordinators, and everyone on the staff is probably mentally checked out since Week 2 when Helton was fired and they knew they were also lame ducks.

This season can't end soon enough. Soviet Berkeley and BYU will kick SC's ass, too, and this will be easily the worst USC team in a century.

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
God Utah sounds like a fantastic MONEYLINE option. Feels like the ducks are all smoke n mirrors

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I saw it was 7-0 and thought there was like 10 minutes left in the first. Actually it's almost halftime lol

digs

sun of nothing
Really wish ASU had beat UTAH so we could be the ones to thoroughly let down and embarrass the conference in the SHIP game leading to no playoff berth for the pac. First UTAH destroyed my ROSE BOWL FANTASY now they gonna destroy my PAC12 TEAM 5 TD LOSS IN THE PLAYOFFS FANTASY. Atleast I still have MACTION

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oregon doesn't suck this much right? They're a safe 2nd half ml bet right?

digs

sun of nothing
Think I caught a stat saying that was Oregon's 4th pass of 40+ yards this season (118th in the BCS) and was thinking about how TOOTHLESS ASU's passing game has been as well. Tried to find that stat ranking but couldn't.

So found the PAC 12 rankings of yards per attempt

#25 (NOLAN)
3 between 43-47( JAYDEN, DTR, DE LAURA)
8 in the bottom 55

THESE FUCKING GUYS ARE THE BEST THE PAC HAS RIGHT NOW? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

digs

sun of nothing
Yea, Jayden is much better than he's recently been getting credit for (and hes being absolutely ripped apart here in town as if hes the #1 problem on the team). Playcalling has been fucking awful, and he spent the last 14 games throwing to receivers who can't get open or catch. Last few games hes had some really really bad throws but he's also only thrown like 18 passes a game. SET UP TO FAIL. He's like 74% career completion percentage until the utah game of this season. He is absolutely ELECTRIFYING as a runner though and I am still blown away by his burst \ speed in person

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yea, Jayden is much better than he's recently been getting credit for (and hes being absolutely ripped apart here in town as if hes the #1 problem on the team). Playcalling has been fucking awful, and he spent the last 14 games throwing to receivers who can't get open or catch. Last few games hes had some really really bad throws but he's also only thrown like 18 passes a game. SET UP TO FAIL. He's like 74% career completion percentage until the utah game of this season. He is absolutely ELECTRIFYING as a runner though and I am still blown away by his burst \ speed in person

JAYDEN should’ve gone to UCLA for CHIP

digs

sun of nothing
sorry all, I was rooting for the ducks so they suffered an ASU like performance.

DEVIL NOT WELCOMED IN UTAH