• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: The Bowl Game Thread - Changes

Mame YO

slings rocks
2022 uga oregon

wait tcu scored a TD
Lucky doe.

I said LSU Oregon because it was clear very early on that Oregon didn’t have the SEC SPEED and also because of the strip that gave me PTSD flashbacks to Oregon losing it on that punt return

Brick

Lucky doe.

I said LSU Oregon because it was clear very early on that Oregon didn’t have the SEC SPEED and also because of the strip that gave me PTSD flashbacks to Oregon losing it on that punt return
oregon didnt have the SEC SPEED this year and kirby insulted the roster. lol. but different now cause CROOTS right?

i think lsu had 300 yards in that game.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I know you’re pretty locked in ur schtick and obviously corching is huge for success but you can’t seriously watch these games over the years and come away with “croots don’t matter” because they definitely do. Not as much as CROOT chuds like to believe but it definitely matters way more than you’re willing to admit lol.

Snorky's Shame

I listened to the first quarter on my way home from work. Did a couple things and watched the final two minutes of the half. I have zero desire to watch the rest of this.

This is like Miami-Nebraska in 01-02 or the Super Bowl between the Niners and Chargers.

Brick

I know you’re pretty locked in ur schtick and obviously corching is huge for success but you can’t seriously watch these games over the years and come away with “croots don’t matter” because they definitely do. Not as much as CROOT chuds like to believe but it definitely matters way more than you’re willing to admit lol.
remember when oregon lost to an sec team in the nashnul shampship on the last play with a box of CROOTIN scraps?

coogrfan

giphy.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
I do member. It’s seared into ma’brain.

all I’m saying is that almost every playoff or BCS appearance is made by a team that is full of blue chips. You get teams that recruit well and do nothing with it, obviously corching does matter a lot! But you don’t see a lot of teams made up of scraps winning the big game. That’s just the truth lol.