• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 1 Thread - Tom Sawyer

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Ref in the Wazzu game just called OPI on Wazzu when he was 30 yards away from the catch lmao

Brick

Lol at Oregon. Where are all the Tweets that don't blame Lan Danning for this?

CROOTS NOT DEVELOPED
CROOTS NOT DEVELOPED

people keep comparing it to oregon boise state CHIP first game which, uh, was 19-8, not 49-3.

georgia literally scored a TD on every drive before the backups came in and oregon did not score a single TD all day. it couldn't have gone worse except maybe if georgia WENT TEMPO and it was 70ish-3. lol.

the fans fickle AF. they loved SWAG SURF willie and then HARD NOSE cristobum. they will literally latch onto any dumb narrative about a new corch.

Mame YO

slings rocks
i was kind of hoping that GA losing all those players to da league would actually close the gap a bit but I underestimated how BARE da cupboard is for Oregon. I would’ve at least liked to see Ty Thompson run a couple drives. I’d like to see them move away from Nix entirely if this is going to be a rebuild year.

The talk around town coming into the game was definitely “can they keep it close?”… I don’t think very many people actually thought the Ducks had much of a chance but that was hard to watch lol.

Craig7835

Lol at Oregon. Where are all the Tweets that don't blame Lan Danning for this?

What's funny is the Ducks OC Kenny Dillingham said that he told the offense that he wants to be like the offenses he ran when he was Memphis' OC. I'm sorry but when you got Bo Knows To Throw Pick 6's as your QB, ain't NO WAY IN HELL the Ducks are going to have a 4,000yd passer, a 2,000 yard rusher & 2 1,000 yard receivers

bruin

:kekleo::kekleo::kekleo::kekleo::kekleo::kekleo::kekleo::kekleo:

Wtf, @bruin @bruin228 ?

Just a lack of buzz around the program. Like hermano @bruin228 said, all time temps and no school and the opponent didn’t help, but SC got 60k at the Coliseum.

I might sound like a broken record but I think unless we win a conference title, the writing is on the wall for Chip. Big ten money+ maybe swoon Aranda to come home

It’s a shame too cause the team is pretty decent. 600+ yards against any MAC opponent is impressive. Take away the bad special teams and make a couple FG’s the score could’ve easily been like 62-10.

Last edited:

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
i was kind of hoping that GA losing all those players to da league would actually close the gap a bit but I underestimated how BARE da cupboard is for Oregon. I would’ve at least liked to see Ty Thompson run a couple drives. I’d like to see them move away from Nix entirely if this is going to be a rebuild year.

The talk around town coming into the game was definitely “can they keep it close?”… I don’t think very many people actually thought the Ducks had much of a chance but that was hard to watch lol.

Oof. Reminded me of when USC went to play Alabama in Cowboys Stadium and then got rocked 52-6 and JAR was drunk for weeks.

I too, thought that USC could at least keep it respectable. Instead it was a gussied-up TWINK thrown into Men's Central Jail.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Just a lack of buzz around the program. Like hermano @bruin228 said, all time temps and no school and the opponent didn’t help, but SC got 60k at the Coliseum.

I might sound like a broken record but I think unless we win a conference title, the writing is on the wall for Chip. Big ten money+ maybe swoon Aranda to come home

It’s a shame too cause the team is pretty decent. 600+ yards against any MAC opponent is impressive. Take away the bad special teams and make a couple FG’s the score could’ve easily been like 62-10.

I know it was hot, but like you said, SC drew 60k for a team that was coming off a 4-8 season. Juicy has some momentum coming off a solid 8-4 season plus returning a bunch of stars.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I know it was hot, but like you said, SC drew 60k for a team that was coming off a 4-8 season. Juicy has some momentum coming off a solid 8-4 season plus returning a bunch of stars.

SC hired one of the best corches in the country and bought one of the best QBs and WRs lol. They're already ranked in the top 15 while UCLA isn't even ranked, last year has no real meaning, especially considering UCLA's end of the year consisted of a canceled bowl game. Also which stars? The 5th year QB that's barely improved? Charbonnet is a good RB but he has nowhere near the hype of Williams and Addison.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

The fuck is the US Open gtfo with this nonsense

I'm too turnt to turn the channel

Gonna go shower to rinse the gay tennis off me tho

I can do that much

AEW tonight live on ppv Boys call your cable company to check for availability

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Norvell seems like an awful coach to play for

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
JAYDEN looks pretty good so far. My expectations have been kinda low given his 2021 numbers and whole new offense.

Brick

yall havent watched JAYDEN enough if you are excite. lol. he disappears for quarters and games at a time.

Brick

i kinda liked TAVARIS last year. now that they got rid of DILLY DILLY he looks even better!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
These teams are both doo doo.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Neither team can block wtf