• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 10 Thread - Sara

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Teams match up differently. Tn doesn’t have hosses up front. They barely one year off 3-7 lol

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Yeah I agree. But I don't understand how Georgia had most of their front 7 drafted in the 1st round 6 months ago then still have a front 7 like this. Cupboard full.

CJ_24

Hooker looks like he's been going through his reads too slowly. Holding the ball and starring at dudes

CJ_24

Tennessee's offensive line has had a terrible performance. Kinda surprising for a group of juniors and seniors

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I hope I’m wrong, and I’ve underestimated our team most of the year, but I have a bad feeling that we’re about to get molly whopped by Bama. That could be the decade of futility talking.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I hope I’m wrong, and I’ve underestimated our team most of the year, but I have a bad feeling that we’re about to get molly whopped by Bama. That could be the decade of futility talking.
I don’t think so. I mean shit they can always do that to anybody any given day but I think LSU will be ok. Bama’s defense isn’t that dominant this year to do that Molly whopping.

CJ_24

Calling Stetson Bennett a "smart man" because he knows a couple of Winston Churchhill quotes is a low bar for that title.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
That is the dumbest fucking call I’ve ever seen. Is this the point of instant replay? For some arcane bullshit fucking 50/50 call?

bruin

Yeah, da SECZ AINT letting @jar lose tonight. One of the worst calls I’ve seen in a long time.

JAYDEN

bruin

Arizona sure has some dudes on offense. Once they get a defense they could be something in the mountain west

JED

GR8 2 B FL G8R

my brother in christ CRISTOBUM is his corch it don't matter.
There just needs to be a salary cap or something at this point. I love that Saban is big mad that he can't pay everyone under the table anymore. But how the fuck did Georgia get all this money to buy the best pass rush on God's green Earth? Not only one that got drafted in April but a complete reloaded front 7 that look like the mother fucking Dome Patrol