• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 11 Thread - November Rain

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
BUFFS give up a 3rd and 17 and 3rd and 23 on the same drive. back to ur regularly scheduled PROGRUM

You missed

PI on SC to make it 1st and 25
give up 5 yards on 1st and 25
give up 17 yards on 2nd and 20
give up 7 yards on 3rd and 3

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
love when a ref throws a flag from 40 yards away

Mame YO

slings rocks
The game is 3-2 and you score a TD. Why aren’t they going for 2 right there? Do they have da chart on da play sheet or what?

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I’m telling you’ll, USC is the most consistently overrated team in the nation.

Meh - since you're a sperglord, ill let you do the legwork of comparing preseason rankings against actual rank at season end over the last 50 years and then you tell me if USC is actually #1 on that list.

I'd imagine USC is definitely up there, but that's true of any blueblood program that consistently rakes in solid CROOTS based solely on their brand, but suffers through eras of mediocre or below-mediocre coaches. Michigan was like that for a time, as was Notre Dame. Flazzu and Ass2Mouth probably up there, too.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Oh he mad

Nah - I've said for years that both the Coliseum and Rose Bowl were shitty venues for football. The shape of the stadiums effectively dissipate crowd noise such that even a sold out stadium with 100k sounds like a much smaller crowd. Plus the sightlines mostly suck because everything is so far away from the field.

Having watched a game at SoFi stadium, it was amazing that even though I was in the semi-nosebleeds, I had a great view and the crowd noise was great - and that was against the sorry Lions. If it were a 49ers game, it'd be much better, I'm sure.

bruin

KATIE GEORGE in the black beanie got
Me feeling all warm and fuzzy this morning BROS!!!!