• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2045 Off-season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
fire-gasoline-whip-crack-o.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
A few teams already have that look. I'll try it out, but I'll play with some other ideas too.

The Dam's unis are some of the best, but there aren't any I don't like other than Kwest :laughing: I like having a variety.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
A few teams already have that look. I'll try it out, but I'll play with some other ideas too.

The Dam's unis are some of the best, but there aren't any I don't like other than Kwest :laughing: I like having a variety.

I agree with variety. I think my actual favorite uni/logo combo is @Murricans. Those are so simple and clean, luh dat grey

Wolfman21

Tulips and Buffalo are top of the heap. I like mine for the simplicity although it looks like i'm constantly wearing an Alternate. No offense Lando, i still think they're sexy

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I can see that. If you play offline you can set up home and away and it can be more fun. Doing home and away for online is worthless. like I said, I like the variety, so just forget all baseball uniform assumptions you have :laughing:

Moscow's are actually probably my 1b because I just love that red army propaganda logo.

Lloyd Carr

I was just looking at the fielding stats for Widineev, and he had a +7.7 ZR and then a +6.0 ZR in his first two years in the WBL. Then he fell off a cliff and went to -15.8 ZR last year.

Should I expect that ZR to be in the -'s from now on? Why such a huge discrepancy between his first two years and last year?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
That explains his low WAR. It might be a fluke. He has good range, just makes errors. His CF rating is only 50 though. He should be playing in RF.

Lloyd Carr

That explains his low WAR. It might be a fluke. He has good range, just makes errors. His CF rating is only 50 though. He should be playing in RF.

Yeah, I've got him moved over to RF now. But my life would be easier if I could keep him in CF.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
You can try him there again, but his rating there seems to be getting worse sadly.

Edit: It sucks that Enquist seems to have no idea what he is doing in the OF. He runs on grass like it's sand.

Lloyd Carr

Yeah, I don't know why he suddenly had a big dropoff year defensively. He was solid his first two years, and then last year I don't know what happened. I understand the error rating probably plays a part, but I wouldn't expect such a sudden change (considering there wasn't any injury).

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Enquist was -13.5 too. Your OF had a really bad year defensively. Hopefully is just a fluke, but I still think its bizarre that you choose not to play the best defensive RF of all time in RF :laughing:

Lloyd Carr

Enquist was -13.5 too. Your OF had a really bad year defensively. Hopefully is just a fluke, but I still think its bizarre that you choose not to play the best defensive RF of all time in RF :laughing:

Maybe my bad OF defense was the punishment for not putting DLS in RF.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Also OU can you have players from Portugal generated in the pools from now on? Schauwn needs some hometown stars

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Good lookin out tho, i checked to make sure and they were still a 1* country

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Really like the pick of New Zealand. I changed your stadium name to The Kiwi Patch

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think immersion will be up across the board this year. Two new expansion teams, four playoff teams, Amsterdam not winning. It's wide open, I'm sure some teams will surprise us too

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
I think immersion will be up across the board this year. Two new expansion teams, four playoff teams, Amsterdam not winning. It's wide open, I'm sure some teams will surprise us too
Gonna be Saturday night racing at the dirt track. This gone be good.

osick87

Community Liaison
Fly out soon for a Gaucho-Mexico scouting mission. The BA Times find it weird that I am leaving when I still have offers out to free agents. Press can be such dillweeds at times

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Can we do Auckland bdub? Like that better than The whole country of New Zealand unless you did all blacks.