• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2050-2051 OFF SEASON THREAD (GET YOUR WBL ROSTERS DOWN TO 25 MEN)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
didnt-read-lol-gif-7.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm pretty sure I'm going to firesale even harder and get rid of Redbeard and Gonzales for 100 1sts, oh well lolz

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Comp picks only for the first round. Unless you all throw a shit fit that i dont care to deal with, but anything third and on is a definite gohuskies no

Lloyd Carr

I'm releasing Fontenot. He's old and his time is up. He doesn't have the stats/stars/ratings to be signed by anyone, so I don't want to see anyone offering him a contract this off-season (unless ur @Gooksta , but even then, he spent most of his career in Buffalo).

@ZackMills

osick87

Community Liaison
Yeah Oscar is still productive enough to be a welcome member of somebody's team

Lloyd Carr

All bias aside, I think it'd be a mistake to sign Fontenot.

His ratings dropped hard this year, and his stats back it up. He's about to pull a Peder Niklasson (@Reel ) and fall off a cliff. And he likely wouldn't be a cheap sign as well.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He's not even Swedish :(

I'm gonna have to sign Enqusit to a 30-year contract when his current extension runs out. Hopefully by time his contract runs out he'll have retired or we'll have moved onto Spacetopia.
In the UBL I extended Chad until he was like 46.

Wolfman21

next offseason is gonna be a tough one on me. Gonna have to make some tough decisions on who to sign and who walks.

ZackMills

Have mercy
How often does meeting demand with an extremely hard draft pick not result in him signing? Did that with #4 and #6 and my second rounder.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I need to re-download the file and redo all my shit and re-export. Because I kcufed up and offered some FAs. So just want to verify if tonight's sim will be at usual time? @osick87 @OU11 @Orlando

And @Orlando I never properly congratulated you on your rings, so fuck you, we would have beaten your ass and faced KEY in the Series. Goddammit @doh ruining a storybook story.

You can technically offer FAs right now, they just aren't the real FAs. But yes, I'll go at 10pm or later.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I need to re-download the file and redo all my shit and re-export. Because I kcufed up and offered some FAs. So just want to verify if tonight's sim will be at usual time? @osick87 @OU11 @Orlando

And @Orlando I never properly congratulated you on your rings, so fuck you, we would have beaten your ass and faced KEY in the Series. Goddammit @doh ruining a storybook story.
Oh he mad.

Riggers probably would had won the SL if that happened :laughing:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I still can't figure out what went wrong with the VARIANCE, because the riggers were really supposed to win it all this season... Then I was going to post the "NOW I'M DONE" youtube and say "this game is too easy" and quit. The Cookies of Discontent would have been hot and steamy.

My plan was to make Douglass Tagg my avatar and turn over the keys to @NML.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I still can't figure out what went wrong with the VARIANCE, because the riggers were really supposed to win it all this season... Then I was going to post the "NOW I'M DONE" youtube and say "this game is too easy" and quit. The Cookies of Discontent would have been hot and steamy.

My plan was to make Douglass Tagg my avatar and turn over the keys to @NML.

You're forgetting that it's against the rules to quit.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm glad I was finally able to take advantage of Revenue sharing this season. Playoff Revenue + Rev sharing saved me from starting out in the hole. :laughing:

I go into this season with $9,560,954 in cash, which means I don't even have to have an austerity year to build it back. MAME YO WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. SPEND MONEY YOU DONT HAVE.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Is RAT available this season? I might get him on a 1/4 RAT contract if he eventually drops his demands that far. :laughing: Reality about to hit him hard, bro.