• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dr. Sad presents Week 2 2015

Brick

Announcers are the worst ever. Auburn gets pick six called back after delay of game. Running back clearly heard a whistle and stopped running his route. "Penalty saved a pick six there!"

Brick

What is it with terrible run blocking this year for some teams. Auburn is getting worked by a defensive front that looks like they work for Willy Wonka.

Brick

TD Auburn. Huge hold on the play though that even SEC homer announcers are calling out. Haha.

Herrb

The only good parts are Corso and when they all laugh at everything Pollack does because he is dumb.
I feel comfortable saying there are zero good parts about that show. Needs a total overhaul. Used to be fun.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Does Corso even talk anymore? I remember him being very quiet after his stroke when I watched.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Small victories - Michigan player has a concussion. Doesn't keep playing. Out the rest of the game. Hooray for doing that correctly.

Brick

Does Corso even talk anymore? I remember him being very quiet after his stroke when I watched.
They take him on and off the set and he rotates with Pollack. He is tough to understand sometimes but he still looks happy doing it.

Brick

I think JSU could do it. Their offense looks legitimate. Not sure how long the defense can hold though. Auburn will get it going at some point.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
In every sentence doe?

giphy.gif

Lightningwar

Administrator
Jesus fuck with these bullshit targetting calls. Fuck this rule. Last play of the game and Andrews gets ejected. He even put his shoulder into him.