• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

Mame YO

slings rocks
The Blazers just rode a 3 game losing streak from 1st to 7th in the west and they’re about to lose another. Lillard out 1-2 weeks and still no GP.

They have a really rough early season schedule and it’s a bad time to be hurt but if they can get out of this without too many losses and get their guys back I still feel good about the team overall. It really feels like the west is wide open and a top 4-6 seed still seems very reasonable.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Weak ass charge call with 4 minutes to go to give grant his 6th foul, clippers end up winning after losing basically the whole game. Super cool stuff.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Addicted to posting
The Blazers just rode a 3 game losing streak from 1st to 7th in the west and they’re about to lose another. Lillard out 1-2 weeks and still no GP.

They have a really rough early season schedule and it’s a bad time to be hurt but if they can get out of this without too many losses and get their guys back I still feel good about the team overall. It really feels like the west is wide open and a top 4-6 seed still seems very reasonable.
I don't think they've won since we talked about moving some pieces if they were in contention at the deadline. Pin the tail on us lol

Mame YO

slings rocks
They need Lillard back. It’s encouraging that they’re in all these close games without their best player but they’re losing too much ground in the standings.