• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FUT TROG 18

NML

Just got Florenzi for 8.4k even though his BIN is around 17k my gawd

Wish I had more coins right now because that's an easy opportunity to make bank for someone

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
OU needs to focus on the X button first.

Reactions: NML

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Damn, Travis coming hard and pissed for no reason at all. Going to be an interesting year.

chibob

They've just added weekly objectives, they seem decent. Hope the rewards are worthwhile though.

chibob

3-0 if you count 1776.

Did Travis get you ur sperg jersey code? I might have to make a beer run and a 7-11 is down the road.

I feel like you've been putting this off a while. I think it was 15 or even 16 when you beat me.

chibob

Will send you the code sometime tonight.

Cheers dude! Much appreciated.

It seems that it's not a foregone conclusion that one code equals the shirt however.
IMG_1653.PNG

I feel like Coke know what they're doing with this one. But thanks for getting me on in the first place!

chibob

The only thing I don't like about FUT this year is ratings.

They seem to have been so stingy with pace and physical strength. Unless you're a tier one player.

So many players who are real life speed merchants who have been 78-79 or guys who are tanks who have been likewise downgraded.

NML

Fifth times a charm in the DKT finals - difference was this time I had Nainggolan! Who I snagged for 154k. Currently around 180k. I may sell tomorrow morning if the pricing looks good, and then buy back tomorrow night when the rewards are released.

I’ve been Elite 2 on squad battles since the beginning. I’ve missed 12 games, I think, plus I think I’ve lost another four, so I’m way off Elite 1. That gap between the two is massive (13k as of now) and the gap between that and top 100 is even bigger (34k). If I’m able to get all the games in the rest of the way, I may sneak into Elite 1. Doubtful I do though.

I think my IF investment for TOTW 2 will be Azpilicueta. He’s probably the best non-icon CB in the game plus he’s in the premier league. Just under 150k now, I think he’ll bottom out tomorrow night around 120k. But he’s going to be the first pick for every EPL WL team next weekend.

chibob

I managed Gold 1 but I only played 2 games yesterday. If I can sneak back into Elite I'll be happy.

It's a lot of games though.

Liam

My dad bought me FIFA... so i have this. Kind of feel like a twat spending the coins id built through the web app on packs now :laughing:

chibob

I seem to suck at trading this year.

The only coins I'm making are from bronze packing which is slow

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I doubt they'd give him another IF this quickly... but if you want to play it safe you could sell. I think EA generally likes to wait at least a month between IFs, especially early on.

NML

I bitched out and sold both. 160k after tax. It’s going to be tough to not give him an IF when he bags a hat trick and no one else in a major league does (to my knowledge, anyways). I’m sure he won’t get one and they’ll sell for 150k on Friday. If I had more patience with Tolisso, I could’ve made another 40k, as he’s going above 35k now. Of course, if I don’t sell, I don’t buy Nainggolan so maybe I don’t qualify for the WL - which will ultimately be worth a lot more than 40k.

I didn’t pack much from my squad battle packs - got elite 2. I think if I do well during the week, I can get away with not playing during the weekend and still get decently high rewards. My goal will probably be to continue to do that plus get gold 3 to keep qualifying.

Got about 225k to work with, and my team is as upgraded as possible outside of an elite striker over Gomez (who’s an absolute boss). Rocking Matuidi, Marchisio, and Nainggolan in the midfield.

Still like the Azpi investment, but I’ll probably wait until Tuesday/Wednesday to pick him up. That’ll be a quick turnaround, probably sell Friday.

chibob

I bitched out and sold both. 160k after tax. It’s going to be tough to not give him an IF when he bags a hat trick and no one else in a major league does (to my knowledge, anyways). I’m sure he won’t get one and they’ll sell for 150k on Friday. If I had more patience with Tolisso, I could’ve made another 40k, as he’s going above 35k now. Of course, if I don’t sell, I don’t buy Nainggolan so maybe I don’t qualify for the WL - which will ultimately be worth a lot more than 40k.

I didn’t pack much from my squad battle packs - got elite 2. I think if I do well during the week, I can get away with not playing during the weekend and still get decently high rewards. My goal will probably be to continue to do that plus get gold 3 to keep qualifying.

Got about 225k to work with, and my team is as upgraded as possible outside of an elite striker over Gomez (who’s an absolute boss). Rocking Matuidi, Marchisio, and Nainggolan in the midfield.

Still like the Azpi investment, but I’ll probably wait until Tuesday/Wednesday to pick him up. That’ll be a quick turnaround, probably sell Friday.

I haven't got my rewards yet. Finished gold 1.

I haven't even got my free packs for buying the ronaldo edition.

Fucking EA

fiz

iswaycool
You get one pack a week @chibob

Just finished an EPL team overall is 78 and a France 1 team so I think it's good to play squad challenges. I played this first week with 2 silver squads.

I have 20k coins, what to do with them??

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Right now I have this team.

I'll need to replace my Pogba loan obviously, would like to upgrade my last CB and GK at some point. I have 40K in coins. I'm not sure why I had Pedro. I think my thought was I was going to get Koscielny at CB so the PM link would work.

Attachments

• 2017-10-02_8-46-15.png
    2017-10-02_8-46-15.png
    846.5 KB · Views: 4

chibob

Just finished an EPL team overall is 78 and a France 1 team so I think it's good to play squad challenges. I played this first week with 2 silver squads.

Yeh I know, not even had the one yet.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

I recommend playing the "650 game." Get on the market when it is flooded with pack openings (Sunday night is best, but generally when the Chibobs are awake, pack buying is higher). This is when the most people Lazily list players for the minimum with a 10,000 BIN. There are so many listed that a lot of good deals fall through the cracks. To find these deals, you just have to set ur filters right so you have the best chance of winning one of these expiring open bids. Sometimes the players will be bid up to 750 by the time you get to them, don't be afraid to bid 800 if you think they are really good.

The general idea is setting the filter to 650-700 coins and bidding on any gold rare who looks way too good to be that price (82+ OVR, Fast players, Popular players). I generally also like to select a league like the Bundesliga or Serie A (or whatever it is called now) and stick with it for a few minutes until I have a better idea of who the good targets are. Once you've picked up 2+ copies of a specific player you should also probably stop bidding on them because they might not be desirable.

Anyway, you might only win like 1/4-1/2 of the bids (if you are winning less, just switch leagues).... but you can often list these players up for BINs of 1100/1200 and have them sell over night. Occasionally you'll snag a player worth a few grand. Even the regular ones will almost always sell for a BIN of 900/950. Once you've done this a few times you'll get a better feel for which players in a specific league are easiest to flip.

Here's some I bought last night. I figure I'll average around 250-300 coins per flip, but it really isn't much effort to load up a trade pile. Gotze was probably the best pull of the bunch, as I think he sells for like 1,400 on BIN... not bad for 750!

37422466732_a8d112240a_b.jpg

chibob

Currently rolling with this just to complete an SBC.

I'm building a EPL team but it's pretty average right now so just getting that loyalty.

IMG_1659.PNG

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
So many of the things you do I don't understand :laughing: Why ur CB and GK on 3 chem? Does the GK trip on his own dick with 3 chem?

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I've been doing the Travis method and it works wonders. I've actually narrowed it down though to a couple guys I know will sell and just bid on a shit ton of them.

What I will do is bid on some players I know will go for more than minimum, I'll find something with 15 minutes left and bid on a bunch at minimum. This gives you a good indication what they sell for once the auction is over. (maybe there is a better way?) You probably win a lot less doing it this way since you are dialing in on a certain player, but gives you good returns.

NML

Mass bidding is a great way to make a profit. I did a ton of it with silver MLS players. When the SBC came out, they were in such demand (because silver packs are opened significantly less than gold) and lots went over 1000+. Mass bidding them at 150 worked wonders, may be able to do the same with the league SBCs that are out now.

I think I'm going to try and invest in OTW this week. It's a trickier investment, since it's largely based on current events, but there's a fairly consistent pattern with them. Kessia for Ivory Coast/Milan looks like a good shout - can probably snag a few around 20k, he's a sure fire starter for Ivory Coast and once he's announced, he'll probably rise to 30-35k. If he scores/plays well that'll rise during the game, and if he looks like he might get an IF, it'll creep up to 50k. There's even peaks within there that are higher. It's basically exactly what happened with Bernadeschi this week - peaked last night around 100k, when it went for under 30k earlier in the day.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The only problem I run into is finding the right guy. Often when I try dialing in on a specific player I find that someone else often dials in on the same guy :laughing: That's why I generally start with that league wide approach and if I notice a certain player that is particularly profitable, then I'll focus on them the way you describe. When you do find the right situation, focusing is really profitable!

NML

Yeah focusing on a single player is high risk, high reward. If a bot/other sperg comes in ur fucked and will probably lose money or make minimal profit.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Very true but worth it while it lasts.

I do find it odd the price ranges people go to. I just bid on 10 of a player at 700. Sales were anywhere from 850 to 1800. I wonder if its an EA bot or if people just get caught up in winning the player.

Liam

Squad Battles are sick, i only played 2. Beat the Griezmann and some other guy on legendary and got 2 Gold Packs, A Premium Gold and 4k coins as reward. Solid return for under an hour of gaming

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
If you try hard enough you can snag Gotze for 1000 and sell fro 1600-1800. Ill go through spurts where I dont get any for hours then pick up a few. Just got two for a quick 1200.

NML

I was having a shit day playing so I spent about 45 minutes sniping. I’ve never done it before but I had some decent success - made probably 10k in that time. I did two different “filters” - one was on specific positions (LW/RW) in the EPL and the other was Belotti. I picked him as a sort of random player that sells for a lot (~11k). Set the minimum price for 650 profit, I snagged a total of seven. Five were between that 650 and 800, and two went for 8k, which meant 2.5k profit each.

It’s a bit of a bore but when you need to step away from the game but ur at ur console, it’s a good money maker

NML

Packed and if love. Anyone know anything about him?

Not an ideal IF pack. Looks like he’s basically at discard value right now.

You can sell him for the 10k if you want to invest that money elsewhere. He’s not terrible, but his upside is fairly limited because he’s not fast in a not-great league.

You could build a pretty good SuperLig team for cheap. Pepe, Quaresma, Nasri, there’s some decent players. Love is a poacher which is definitely valuable in this version.

Otherwise I’d sell/quick sell and invest elsewhere.

NML

Got my first OTW investment - Kessia for Milan/Ivory Coast. They play Friday against Mali in a big WCQ, and I see no reason he won't start. Bought four for a total of 88.5k. Once it's announced he's starting, I'll probably sell two or three (hopefully around 30-35k) and then hold the rest and see if he can bag a goal.