• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FUT TROG 18

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Trying it with Lars Bender now...worried I might take a bath on this one

Lars is a regular in the 650 game, but doesn't have a huge profit margin.. he generally sells for 900/950 but there are a lot of other good CDM options in the Bundesliga, so occasionally I have to re-list for 850/900 and that usually does the trick.

Sven is a STAR in the 650 game doe. I don't usually land him for 650, but 700-750 often does the trick and he generally sells for 1500/1600. In general all of the rare CBs in the Bundesliga are good 650 game pickups. Papadopolous is the only one who is in the 850/900 BIN range and you don't want to end up mass listing him or you can drop it. Otherwise most of the others sell for BIN >1100. Sane is a regular buy at 650 sell at 950 guy and all the 80+ CBs are better.

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The best part about the 650 game is you just have so many more options than focusing on one player. For instance, this mroing for some reason the Bundesliga CBs were more locked down, but Traore the RM was going for 650 on open bids to me all over the place and his BIN is in the 1200 range. Yesterday afternoon, Kimmich the RB was the dude at 650/700 open bid with BIN >1200.

NML

Sounds about right.

I started using SB as my fitness games. Put it on amateur and take a minute to score five goals, then go do something else for the rest of the game. Got over 700 per game, which is almost as good as playing legendary/WC and winning half the time.

Semi-pro would probably get me closer to 1000, but I’m not sure if I could set the controller down and have as much success.

So based off last week’s data - which isn’t super accurate with the game being released on Friday and no weekend league - I’ve been trying to figure out how many points I need per game to get to receive decent rewards.

At 730 a pop (which is the amateur level above), only playing during the week (since I do WL) is just above Gold 2 level. 13k and two solid packs for using my fitness squad.

I’m going to test semi-pro tonight. I think I can play professional and score five, but I’d have to actually play the whole game. So maybe a combination of the two would work.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I think the best bet is to just adjust the level based on the team to where you should be able to win comfortably. Some of the real shit teams you can beat on World Class, some of the ones stacked with legends that outclass me I'll drop all the way to semi-pro. Ur better than me, so adjust to ur own skill level.

Liam

No need for this market silliness!

Saw that the other day, think the guy said he was spending like £400-£600 a day since release and he'd packed no IF over 81 and his best pull was Chiellini... fucking outrageous

just realised the other day was only last night, this past 24 hours has been long as hell wtf

also just saw a comment where it says he is a coin seller, so its not even as impressive now, since he will make all his input back probably twice over

chibob

The RVP method was working a dream but it's fucked now. He's getting BIN 550 -600

The Lars Bender method is okay but demand seems to not be as high.

I tried Kimmich and he sells but still not as good as RVP yesterday.

I also tried Ozyakup - he went okay in first batch but slowed down now.

NML

Try to be more broad - like positions in specific leagues with specific nationality. That’s especially useful right now because of that SBC that requires homegrown players.

Played my first four games of the Weekend League, went 2-2. First guy was way better than me, lost 3-0. I was the better player in the second game but got a dumb red and lost 1-0. Came back to win my last two 2-0 and 3-2 where I mostly dominated.

I’m shocked Azpi IF is still around 175k. I’m still guessing it’s going to rise but I would’ve thought it’d go much higher. My only guess is that a lot of people aren’t doing WL this week

Liam

Was looking at RBs yesterday for my Serie A team, Im not sure if Florenzi is overpriced or everyone else under. Only good thing with florenzi seems to be he has good shooting, but that shouldnt make him worth 25k more than every other RB. I went with Abate for 900... Just as fast, and only a few points less on Def, Phy and Pass.

I cant imagine Florenzi sells so high because he can play everywhere, wouldnt that cause a decent chem hit?

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Im pretty bad at going broader, I seem to break even at best. I think maybe my filter is wrong or I'm just looking at the wrong people.

NML

Was looking at RBs yesterday for my Serie A team, Im not sure if Florenzi is overpriced or everyone else under. Only good thing with florenzi seems to be he has good shooting, but that shouldnt make him worth 25k more than every other RB. I went with Abate for 900... Just as fast, and only a few points less on Def, Phy and Pass.

I cant imagine Florenzi sells so high because he can play everywhere, wouldnt that cause a decent chem hit?

Florenzi is the best all around RB in the league. He also has good connections with Manolas and Nainggolan who are extremely popular, so he’s good for hybrid squads.

chibob

I did King and Defoe but the margins are pretty shit. Taking a long time to make 10k. Defoe bought at 700 sold for 850. King was better; bought at 900 sold at 1500. but getting him at the low price was a struggle. Routinely he's goes for 2000 on bid because of idiots.

Nothing has worked as well as that first day with RVP.

Last edited:

Liam

Florenzi is the best all around RB in the league. He also has good connections with Manolas and Nainggolan who are extremely popular, so he’s good for hybrid squads.

His card looks great, but how often am i going to nail a shot with him, most of RBs are only slightly worse and cost a bomb less. For the squad im building Abate is probably a better fit any way with Bonucci alongside and Berardi ahead for now. If i end up with a load of excess coins ill probably give him a go, but value for money wise it just seems off.

Is anyone using any goalie other than Handanovic or Buffon for Serie A? Out of the cheaper options going through ive picked Reina, nice rounded stats on his card, fancied Consigli, bu id just picked up Koulibaly so makes sense. Will likely look at going to Handanovic in the future

NML

It’s a fair point. And yeah if you don’t need the chemistry because ur doing a Serie A team and ur short on coins, then yeah I’d suggest going elsewhere.

My fullbacks spend all match in the opposing half, and I want the H/M work rates, so he’s a no brainer for me

Liam

Absolutely fucking dumbfounded by whatever is going on with squad battles right now, thought i may have just been shit so played some games against team of the week and was stomping it on WC, played 2 squad battles and got railed both times

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
After playing some cm on Pro im even more convinced that squad battles are heavily assisted for the lack of a better term.

Liam

I actually just recorded a goal i conceded which was just laughable. Rooney comes into my box and hits a shot, side foot, literally a pass just aimed at goal. It gets blocked really awkwardly by my CPU controller defender (who then cant recover) and bounces back to rooney who then fires top corner

Liam

Just did an SBC and got the Gold players premium pack, opened it.

Gold rare....

Boards come up....

Germany....

GK.... (OMFG NEUER)

.....Timo Horn FML

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Are pack contents determined on when you open it when you get it? For example if I hoard packs for any reason.

NML

Are pack contents determined on when you open it when you get it? For example if I hoard packs for any reason.

EA isn’t transparent at all about pack weights, but in theory the change to what you can pull are the “special” cards - like TOTW, OTW, TOTS, etc. And this is based of when you open. So if you open ur squad battle rewards tonight, you can pull OTW or TOTW 3. If you wait until Wednesday night it’ll be TOTW 4

NML

Haven’t been home much this weekend, so I currently sit at 7-5 in the WL. I’ll probably grind as much as I can tonight and see where I end up. Good news is that when you play at that time, people are likely to quit if they fall behind.

fiz

iswaycool
Tried the bronze pack method but found it too tedious, back to buying up rare golds for 650 to 750 and selling for like 200 to 300 more at BIN. Having luck with blind and darmian and they can be found on the same filter so that's cool

Liam

No clue whats going on, but ive just come home and played half ass and stomped a 86 rated 100 chem team on WC squad battles...

Sucks ive had to work all weekend, dont know how many games im missing out on from that, just hoping i can get the last 7 games in in next 2 hours before end of this comp. Hoping to squeeze into Elite 2

chibob

No clue whats going on, but ive just come home and played half ass and stomped a 86 rated 100 chem team on WC squad battles...

Sucks ive had to work all weekend, dont know how many games im missing out on from that, just hoping i can get the last 7 games in in next 2 hours before end of this comp. Hoping to squeeze into Elite 2

Yeh I had a similar experience earlier today.

I won 6 on the bounce at WC, but then when I came back on tonight I got smashed 5-0, then narrowly lost 2-1 twice. Havent really had time to play much so im looking at Gold 1.

Dont know what caused the change.

Liam

Is the point limit for squad battles capped for 5 goals? I just won 8-0 and got 500 points, last game when i won 5-0 i got 300 but that was on Pro instead of WC. I know the coins are capped at 5 goals at 40 a piece but wasnt sure on goals

Liam

I finished Gold 1, i thought i was already up to Elite 3 last night but might have dropped down while not playing yesterday, i finished 400 points short of Elite 3, i had 12 minutes to play my last game and didnt get it finished in time.

NML

Finished Weekend League 18-12. I was 17-9 but I was mentally done after playing ten straight and wasn't patient as I just wanted that last win. I started 3-5, so I had a really nice run of 14-4 once I made the trainer change (which I'm gon post about in the FIFA 18 thread). I think I could get Elite 3 if I was able to space out my games more.

Finished Gold 2 in squad battles with around 20k. Don't think I played a game higher than semi-pro after Tuesday. Packed Timo Werner

Liam

Still havent touched WL, you have to qualify right? I wont even get time, im working this coming weekend again

NML

Squad Battle data

LKJPVpQ_d.jpg

25 games is about my max - generally get the 20 during the week and probably five on the weekend as fitness games when I take a break. The amateur setting is still getting 700 a pop, so the occasional professional game where I score 5 and get 1500 is enough to keep me at gold 2.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Just packed Gary Cahill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NML

Bought 26 various investments for this week’s marquee matchups. My guesses are

Liverpool/ManU
AC Milan/Inter
Toronto/Montreal
Melbourne clubs

Got eight Milners at 650, I think that’ll be my big money maker.

NML

Missed on all but the Melbourne one, but I grabbed two of the only golds for that game (Fornaroli) and turned 700 into 14k

Liam

One of my japanese players ive been trying to sell for 150 for a week, went for 1100 today, im assuming for the SBC...

Liam

Havent really dont too much trading tbh, i keep listing my bronze shit for minimum and just keep relisting as it slowly goes, I forgot i had OTW Bernadeschi in there for a 56k sell, bought him for 40k or so the other day. Im much more chilled with my coins on this year, i dont really need anyone else for my team. Is selling coins possible?

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Not sure. I don't trade much but get hooked on it for a day or two then stop again.

As cool at it would be to but a griezman or something I'm not really sure how much better would be for me since I'm not that good.

Maybe they would be though.

chibob

I'm on holiday in Mexico for the next two weeks so my only fifa fix is going to come as way of trading on the companion app.

Liam

Lol just bought the 3 bronze player packs i could for 1250 a pop and got 2 Melbourne players, bought a Silver players pack and got another, sold all 3 instantly for 10k

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Have fun in Mexico. Sold my csrrasco for 9k profit. My other atletic,o players don't seem to be much higher than what I paid.

Liam

Every Melbourne player is going for over 9.5k pretty much and players in certain positions are going well as well, i just stuck all of my A-League players up for minimum open, i had 13 in my club

Liam

I figured I low balled it but oh well. My only other a league is non tradable

Last night when i was looking for players there was hundreds of them, but when i just searched for either Melbourne team, there was only 3 pages of each and every single one is at 10k. Ive never seen this marquee matchups thing before but its nuts what it can do to a certain part of the market :scared:

I wish i didnt sell my one i got in packs now, as i wanted to do this SBC and i just opened 20 bronze packs and didnt get anything, thankfully ill likely make my money back though

EDIT: Just packed Nigro from Melbourne Victory in the pack after i posted this. I actually packed 2 aussies, but 1 of them plays in england

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
My favorite trading technique is to play the 650/700 game about an hour or two after the weekend league pack dump on Sunday night when pretty much everyone lazy lists and there is such a flood of quality players at open bid prices. I built an 82 OVR La Liga squad at 700 coins per player with a bunch of players who typically sell for much more, and filled my trade pile and transfer list completely with duplicates.

The best was landing popular CMs like Rafinha and Turan by the dozens at 700 coins. Lowest BINs today at like 2k

I made investments on the IF players as a hedge against inflation, but everyone else was purchased for 700 coins on sunday night. The bench is also filled with good solid players at every position as well. I'm not sure how this method works for the more desirable players, but if you enjoy building discard value teams, it is hard to beat open bidding on Sunday nights.

37378178160_6ff61256c0_b.jpg

NML

Cashed in on a couple of my TOTW 1 investments: Leandro went for 16.5k, Perez for 21k. Leandro I packed but Perez I bought for discard (9.9k). Martinez is almost to 30k, but he's a fantastic super sub so I'll hold onto him.

Azpi is now over 200k. Hopefully he gets to 210k this weekend and I'll cash that one in (bought for 168k)

Salah didn't get a TOTW, so a lot of people panic sold him - but he got a hero card (had a brace that made Egypt qualify). And they announced that his OTW would get an upgrade, so getting him for 380k is nice. I imagine he'll rise well over 450k by next weekend now that they are out of packs.