• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
HOT DOG NO BUN

this is nasty as hell, but something that's surprisingly awesome possibly because it doesn't involve any processed meat is drinking soda (even diet) by sucking it through a pretzel rod.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

griffey.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Excited for him to blow his arm out doing that. There were a bunch of guys in the early-mid 2000s throwing over 100 routinely that all lasted like 2 years in the show

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Maybe, but times have changed with velo, spin rate, and biomechanical analysis. Also, TJ is a mild setback nowadays.

Chapman topped 105, he is still pitching. Jordan Hicks, Jhoan Duran, etc. Times have changed.

Not a bad get for Josh Bell, lol.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The other trend is getting pitchers who have insane stuff and then just telling them to aim over the plate, knowing that they won't pipe it 95% of the time and accepting the risk. This is what the Rays/Astros/Orioles do now. Hitting spots is so 90s.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The Padres slump makes me very sad. They are still in great shape for a Wild Card doe. Please don’t lose your spot to the Brewers after that trade.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They would be in great shape if they had their shit together, but they don't. They have no closer, their starting pitching which was some of the best in the league, has run out of gas, and they aren't hitting. Don't see anything changing unless they just miraculously get hot and get a little lead and then limp to the finish.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Snell also just continues to be straight garbage. And getting destroyed by Quantrill with Clev being injured all the time and mediocre is just so typical of the Padres.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
And then they turned around and flipped Meadows to the Tigers where he hasn’t done shit lol. Rays just on a different level with scouting and analytics.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
80s mascots were built different. Don't care about Miami being back if Sebastian the Ibis comes back

Best we get now is Sebastian Soulja Boy

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I remember always going to see Max Patkin and the Chicken when they came to our minor league stadium. Didn’t even watch the game, just them.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Best breakdown of the rule that I have seen. From Jomboy of course. That Benintendi slide...lawd he was flying.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I was in more or less these same seats on Thursday night. Holy cow is this place a dump. LMAO at these seats I came across:

View attachment 25283

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention there was a drunk guy completely passed out in between the seats behind us lmao. Cops were actually nice to the guy when they took him out

The stadium is bizarre. It looks like a prison with all the concrete and barbed wire when you're walking in and then you go to food court/entertainment areas that look like a hotel

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I liked how you can see the original anchor bolt holes in the concrete from seats that were designed when we were less of a species of LAND WHALES

CJ_24

O'Neil Cruz owns the Brewers and owns Burnes. Just hammered a cutter on a line into the second deck. 118 mph ball speed off the bat. And it sounded like he hit even harder that