• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Wolfman21

our win @#15 UNC never made the front page of ESPN. Hower, this seems to be a big enough story to be on the front page.

Also, 9-0 run by Syracuse. Damn you @Wuf!

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
LMAO. State fans will boo anybody. ESPN are a bunch of hacks. Sensationalized bullshit is their specialty

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I can't believe Survivor is still on. And CSI: Cyber? CBS is the fuckin worst

Wolfman21

LOL, Turner 4-8 from 3 in 2nd half. Just destroyed Cuse's hopes. Punched our ticket for sure to the big dance

Wolfman21

well, that was satisfying. 19-12 (10-8). If you had told me before the season that that would be our final record with wins over Duke, UNC, Louisville and Syracuse, I would have taken it in a heartbeat. Hope we make some noise in the ACC Tourney this week.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
It's always a rollercoaster with these assholes, but that win in Chapel Hill was as satisfying as it gets. I don't think a Sweet 16 is unfathomable.

Wolfman21

NCAA Tournament is all about matchups. I could see us ducking out in the first round or I could see us in the Sweet 16.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Belmont wins the OVC tourney and gets an auto bid to the NCAA tourney. Shocked they beat Murray State considering how mediocre they looked all year. Doubt they'll do anything in the tourney but it's still nice to get the spot.

Wolfman21

bubble teams chewing their fingernails off right now. Illinois State up on #11 UNI 33-18 with 2 minutes to go in the first half. That would definitely steal a bid.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
10981199_10152728601594632_7610934856604016143_n.jpg

Coaches are probably just butthurt about us running the league for the second year in a row.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Right on cue.

Championship Week is a great coping mechanism, thankfully in my case

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That 30 for 30 about NC state was on tonight. Pretty cool

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
ACC Tournament starts today with 2 barn burners! Boston College-Georgia Tech and Wake Forest-Virginia Tech.

Goddamn, expansion is stupid.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
It's actually been a pretty good game from what I can tell. I'm sure Carolina will fudgepack either doe

Wolfman21

His statistical numbers don't do him justice. He is extremely good. If he had more gifted players around him, he would be even better. He has to pretty much single handedly carry this team to wins.

bruin

Pasch and Walton will be calling the Pac-12 Tournament when the games are on ESPN. Don Maclean and some guy are calling Cal/Wazzu on the Pac-12 Network right now.

mcnoles

His statistical numbers don't do him justice. He is extremely good. If he had more gifted players around him, he would be even better. He has to pretty much single handedly carry this team to wins.
If he decided to come back next season, he will have talent players around him. Bacon and Beasley.

Wolfman21

UNC is extremely easy to guard if you just cut down on their 2nd chance opportunities and keep them out of transition. Don't force crappy shots, rebound the ball and keep Paige off of the 3 point line.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Some drunk old guy is talking to me about Vinny Del Negro. That was our last ACC tournament title, and the year I was born. Sigh.

bruin

Pasch and Walton will be calling the Pac-12 Tournament when the games are on ESPN. Don Maclean and some guy are calling Cal/Wazzu on the Pac-12 Network right now.

my b. Looks like Walton will be calling tonight's games with Ted Robinson too.

Wolfman21

Cats transformation this season is why college sports are so much fun. To watch him go from 5* recruit, to an unconfident sophomore who has trouble bringing the ball up the court to what he has been for the last half of the season. We haven't had a guard with his skillet in...well...ever? He's amazing right now.

Reactions: Wuf

Wolfman21

Cat was the first player to go 12-12 from the free throw line at the ACC Tourney since Sean Singletary in 2006. Little lesser known fact for ya

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Goddamn, Louisville has been terrible in the second half. Just horrible offense.