• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Brick

If Oregon isn't gonna get out of the first weekend id rather have them lose to okie state than Wisconsin. Can not take watching those dbags again

Clintmartian

Stringer Bell
5e700f1e8d48f2fa1343e9cae80fe9f0.jpg

Clintmartian

Stringer Bell
That fucking asshole Scott Barnes kept saying "Strength of schedule." Your strength of schedule doesn't mean shit if you don't win any of the games, much less get blown out, dick.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Howland just got picked up by Mississippi State so that's out. Sendek would be the perfect candidate for someplace like DePaul. Big enough name to make the school feel that they got big name. Not small enough and has just enough history to lure someone like Sendek. The end result will be two 10-20 seasons, a .500 season and maybe a run at a NIT birth but they fall just short. Followed by another 10-20 season and Sendek is out again.

MSUFanatic

Michigan State is the first school in NCAA history to win 4 consecutive bowl games and reach 4 consecutive Sweet 16s.

goblue96

Fear not SEC, Rick Barnes is coming to save the day at Tennessee.

Chris "bottom line" Monasch hires Chris Mullin to replace Lavin at St. John's. Will be Mullin be as successful Lavin? Probably not. Will the big money donors love the Mullin hire? You bet.

goblue96

If Shaka was Smart, he'd avoid the Texas job. Not worth the large bump in salary. Keep a good thing rolling at VCU.

bruin

Who wants the ASU job?

Jeff Capel? Lulz
Russell Turner? Mehhhhh.

Lavin would kill for this job. He'd do well against Sean Miller too.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Mullin will be an interesting hire. I thought he actually did a pretty good job as Warriors GM with huge handcuffs in the form of idiot ownership/president who made him do certain moves that killed the team. He was a pretty good at evaluating talent. IF he can get an ex-coach as his AHC I think he could actually be pretty good.

purple112

Go Berzerk
UConn looks less like a team of superhumans than they have in years past, however ND is playing pants on head retarded.

goblue96

Outwardly cheering for ND to keep the wife happy

Inwardly cheering for UConn for the post game angry sex.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Man women's college basketball is so underwhelming. The parity gap in talent is just too wide.

I'm just going off the top of my head but how often have all four no one seeds made the final 4?

I remember when Louisiana tech used to be one of the best programs in the nation. I wonder whatever happened to them

PSUEagle

Man women's college basketball is so underwhelming. The parity gap in talent is just too wide.

I'm just going off the top of my head but how often have all four no one seeds made the final 4?

I remember when Louisiana tech used to be one of the best programs in the nation. I wonder whatever happened to them

Women's BB is where men's BB was 40 years ago: only 2-3 teams a year have a legit chance to win it all. And UCONN is one of those every single year it seems.

That's why Coach K is the GOAT @bruin228: competition is much better today than it was when Wooden was teaching kids how to put their socks on and tie their shoes.

goblue96

LA Tech fell off when the bigger state schools started to focus on women's basketball and lost recruits to them. Then, their legendary coach retired and things fell off even more.

Pat Summitt's son, Tyler, now coaches at La Tech. Went 16-15 in his first year as coach this season.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Trevor Lacey declared for the draft and Kyle Washington is transferring.

Can't say I'm particularly surprised by either, certainly a bubble team AGAIN.

Wolfman21

Trevor Lacey declared for the draft and Kyle Washington is transferring.

Can't say I'm particularly surprised by either, certainly a bubble team AGAIN.

I'm just not seeing it with next years team. I think it will be the first year Gott misses the tourney. We'll be a bottom third ACC squad in my opinion.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State scheduled to play Arizona State next year. If only Herb lasted one more year...goddamn I wanna beat his ass so bad.