• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
You’re going down tomorrow night, hermano.

tenor.gif

Brick

he is on a long streak of using this writing crutch, isn't he?

The Beavers made us all believe, didn’t they?

But on Monday, when the Beavers needed just one more big finish, they couldn’t muster it. In that, we’re sort of left with a universal truth, aren’t we?

-------------

apparently JOHN thinks hemingway gave a shit about sports other than bull fighting.

Ernest Hemingway would have loved this team. It got knocked down for a month solid, but just kept getting back up. Like Hemingway wrote in A Farewell to Arms, “The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong at the broken places.”

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Honestly at this point I don't click the article and just like to play a nice Schrodinger's CLOWNZANO game of figuring out which parts are Brick exaggeration and what he actually wrote. Only I always believe it's something Clownzano actually wrote.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Ignoring that both of these teams are completely reprehensible, either of them should be banned from advancing due to how horrible they are

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
This is incredibly lazy, holy fuck:

Oh, yes, those missed free throws on Monday night will sting like mosquitos in the summer. And yeah, the rebounding stats against Houston amount to a stomach ache. But Tinkle’s team and this disjointed season delivered on so many fronts that they’ll both live in program lore.

The Beavers kept battling. They just kept advancing and fighting until there was nowhere to go but out the same tunnel Peyton Manning used to walk through.

OSU finished strong in six straight games. It played with confidence and poise down the stretch. But on Monday, when the Beavers needed just one more big finish, they couldn’t muster it. In that, we’re sort of left with a universal truth, aren’t we?

If there’s one thing I hate about summer, it’s getting “stung” by mosquitoes! JFC

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
What the fuck is that FIVEHEAD reference? Wat??? He has nothing to do with Oregon State, Houston, or even the sport of basketball at all

bruin

Only time I’ve heard of a five head reference was Tyra Banks during the early seasons of America’s Next Top Model. That show ruled.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This is incredibly lazy, holy fuck:

If there’s one thing I hate about summer, it’s getting “stung” by mosquitoes! JFC

This is definitely a boomer energy thing. My MIL is afraid of bees "biting" her due to an allergy.

Renegade

Charge on!
We have no shot against Rape U, but I don't care. We're going to the Final Four!

Baylor looked completely dominant around the basket last night, but Arkansas still hung in there. If Notae doesn't foul out with 13 to go, Arkansas might have pulled it off. UH needs the threes to be falling...not sure you're going to get your typical number of offensive rebounds.

coogrfan

Baylor looked completely dominant around the basket last night, but Arkansas still hung in there. If Notae doesn't foul out with 13 to go, Arkansas might have pulled it off. UH needs the threes to be falling...not sure you're going to get your typical number of offensive rebounds.
That's the problem. Without our usual multiple looks at the basket I don't see how we're going to keep up.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Unless UCLA and Gonzaga are playing next year, I’m not sure what this is referring to

Don't try to scare us with your reverse jinx, Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient unscientific religion won't conjure up rebounds against the Wolverines, nor expel the demons of Jordan Farmar.