• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Fantasy Football - Nobody cares about your fantasy football team so shut up about it

tab10

Whitey's payment still says pending for some reason. Otherwise, two haven't signed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tailback U

Eli or tannehill?

Tough call because Miami plays Buffalo but I still think I would start Tanny.

Thursday games are always sloppy and Washington D is good.

Both play at home which is good but I think I would go with Tannehill just because they get a few extra days to prepare.

Lloyd Carr

@Texacotea

I'd definitely go Eli. Tannehill is not Tom Brady. He's not even Andrew Luck. He gon struggle.

I think Eli is gonna have a day tonight. I'm guessing 250+ yards, 3 TDs, maybe a pick or two. Tannehill likely at 165 yards, a touchdown, and a pick or two.

worst2first

Which RBs should I go with between DeMarco Murray, Latavius Murray, Mark Ingram, Melvin Gordon, and Devonta Freeman?

I think I'm going to start Latavius because while he hasn't rushed for a ton of yards, he's clearly the lead back, he has value as a receiver, and the Browns' D gives up yards to RBs.
Freeman has only averaged 2 YPC and I don't expect him to do a lot against the Cowboys' D but he might pick up a TD or two with Coleman out.
I don't know what to do with Murray. Not only has he struggled but he's hurt. Do I take a chance on him for a third week?
Gordon looked good but he doesn't get many goal line carries. The Vikings' D is weak against the run though.
Ingram is a big question mark with Spiller back and a tough Carolina run D.

Lloyd Carr

I'd go Latavius and Mark Ingram. With Brees' shoulder being a question, the Saints may be more apt to run the ball.

Otherwise, if you wanted to sit one of them, I'd go Melvin Gordon. I wouldn't start Freeman or DeMarco.

Tailback U

I would go with latavius and Gordon.

I think the Chargers make it a point to get Gordon into the end zone this week. Last week wood head got all the red zone work. That isn't going to last.

I have no faith in the Saints offense with it without brees but Ingram looks good for 50 yards and a TD again so he's kind of a safe start as well.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Whitey's payment still says pending for some reason. Otherwise, two haven't signed up.

I have no idea why it's showing as pending. It is claiming that it takes 3-4 business days, and I paid on the 17th.

-YTC

Lloyd Carr

Terrence Williams or Crabtree at flex?

Crabtree

I think with Carr, he's going to start producing more in line with his Texas Tech days. Williams is good in PPR leagues with Romo throwing the ball. I wouldn't trust anyone on Dallas with Wheeden at quarterback.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Stevie

Denver's defense is good, and Stafford is dealing with injuries. I think Stevie has a better chance of getting targets. Tough choice though.

Minnesota's secondary is pretty good too, but I was leaning towards Stevie. I've watched the first two Broncos games and that secondary is scary.

For your lineup, I'd go with Chris Ivory and Dion Lewis

Lloyd Carr

Minnesota's secondary is pretty good too, but I was leaning towards Stevie. I've watched the first two Broncos games and that secondary is scary.

For your lineup, I'd go with Chris Ivory and Dion Lewis

Yeah, I wouldnt trust a WR against Denver right now. Especially with an injured QB.

And Lewis/Ivory is what I was leaning too.

Heisman06

Big Ben being out hurts my lineup in my main league but I have enough at RB/WR to make up for his absence. I'm just thankful it's not a season-ender.

I'll be looking at Dalton, Tyrod Taylor, Stafford, Alex Smith or Eli on the waiver wire. Hopefully I get Dalton or Taylor.

Texacotea

Big Ben being out hurts my lineup in my main league but I have enough at RB/WR to make up for his absence. I'm just thankful it's not a season-ender.

I'll be looking at Dalton, Tyrod Taylor, Stafford, Alex Smith or Eli on the waiver wire. Hopefully I get Dalton or Taylor.
Picked up Taylor in one league and started Stafford over him...missed that one a bit

tab10

Have Brady on a bye this week. Can pick up Taylor or dalton. What say you?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I need 17 points from Crosby and Adams in one league, and I need to dodge 50 points from Charles, Kelce, and Crosby in the other.

Heisman06

Have Brady on a bye this week. Can pick up Taylor or dalton. What say you?

Both look good and are on track for top 10 QB finishes. I have Dalton ranked higher rest of season because of the weapons around him but Tyrod's schedule is a lot easier the next 3-4 weeks.

Lightningwar

Administrator
What in the hell is going on where Andy Dalton is more solid fantasy player than Peyton Manning? And it isnt even close right now.

worst2first

Garcon or Ginn Jr. at WR? I also have Terrance Williams but until I see one of the Cowboys' QBs throw the ball more than 20 yards downfield and Williams actually catch the balls that do get to him I'm not willing to start him.

Heisman06

I was offered Andrew Luck and Melvin Gordon for Arian Foster and Gates. Obviously, Arian is the best chip here but I have Marshawn, Jeremy Hill and Hyde and we can only start 3 RB's Max each week. I'd be buying low on Luck but it's only a matter of time before he gets on track.

thoughts?