• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Fantasy Football - Nobody cares about your fantasy football team so shut up about it

Heisman06

Panthers D vs Houston or Broncos D vs Chiefs?

The Broncos are clearly the better defense here but they have a semi-tough matchup against a QB that rarely takes sacks or turns the ball over.

The Panthers, meanwhile, play Ryan Mallett and Houston may be without LT Duane Brown.

Thoughts?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I personally always take the defenses playing the shitty QBs versus good (well, maybe in Alex Smith's case, average) QBs.

worst2first

Which Jordan should I play at TE - Reed or Cameron?

Any thoughts on C.J. Anderson? I don't have great options to replace him but I don't feel great about him either.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Any thoughts on C.J. Anderson? I don't have great options to replace him but I don't feel great about him either.

I'm in this same exact boat. Basically my other options are Hillman or Matt Jones. Chris and David Johnson are available to be picked up as well. It's a PPR league, so I guess I could give Shane Vereen a whirl as a possible option too.

-YTC

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I would debate sitting CJ this week, but I wouldn't be too worried about him long term at this point. He should still get the goal line carries, so that helps. Really, the Broncos faced a good defense and were not getting any push. The Ravens were not respecting the pass at all and were loading up the box. Hillman got in when the OL was finally opening up holes, but I think CJ would have gotten the same amount of yards if he had been in the game. The Broncos next couple of games are much better for their offense. If he shits the bed in those, then you can start worrying.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
After this week, Anderson will be in flex play consideration for my team, since I will welcome Leveon Bell back.

Just pulled off a deal with @Texacotea in our ESPN league. I gave up Carlos Hyde and DeAndre Hopkins for Adrian Peterson and Brandin Cooks. Thoughts?

-YTC

Heisman06

After this week, Anderson will be in flex play consideration for my team, since I will welcome Leveon Bell back.

Just pulled off a deal with @Texacotea in our ESPN league. I gave up Carlos Hyde and DeAndre Hopkins for Adrian Peterson and Brandin Cooks. Thoughts?

-YTC

Fairly even trade, IMO. I would lean towards Tex winning bc I'm high on Nuk/Hyde but I could just as easily make a case for your side. I just worry about Cooks lasting a full season. Good play when healthy, tho.

tab10

League dues must be in by next Wednesday, the 23rd. Please pay if you haven't done so yet

Half of us have paid.

Last edited:

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Broncos D got me 21 points. Picked them up on the waiver wire too, no one else got the Intel that this is a top 5 defense. Dropping bombs on your moms, fuck car alarms

worst2first

What the hell is wrong with C.J. Anderson? I didn't watch the game. Is he just Trent Richardsoning into the first player in front of him and flopping over?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
What the hell is wrong with C.J. Anderson? I didn't watch the game. Is he just Trent Richardsoning into the first player in front of him and flopping over?

He's just simply getting no holes from the OL. He had a couple of decent runs when the blocking was good. I really don't think he's at fault for his struggles.

worst2first

Unless Mason Crosby kicks two more field goals I'm going to lose in both leagues thanks to a garbage time touchdown pass to Jordan Matthews in the pathetic Cowboys-Eagles game.

My Nutopia team looks like dog shit this week after scoring 104 points in Week 1. Do we have an IR roster spot so I can put Romo on it?

worst2first

Thank you Mason Crosby! Thanks to him I beat my cousin 109 to 104 despite a -4 from the Ravens D and DeMarco's paltry 5 points. My cousin scored 146 last week and is one of the better players in the league.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
So, do I pick up Mariota or Dalton to replace Romo? Mariota has a bye in week 4 (meaning I'd have to find someone else on waivers quickly), but better match ups than Dalton. Dalton plays Baltimore, KC, and Sea the next 3 games. Dalton seems like the safer guy, but definitely less upside.

MSUFanatic

So, do I pick up Mariota or Dalton to replace Romo? Mariota has a bye in week 4 (meaning I'd have to find someone else on waivers quickly), but better match ups than Dalton. Dalton plays Baltimore, KC, and Sea the next 3 games. Dalton seems like the safer guy, but definitely less upside.

You see what Carr did to Baltimore this weekend. I'd try and snag both and play match ups personally.

Tailback U

Paid.

i need a running back. Looking to trade 1 of my receivers for 1 or Lamar Miller + WR for 1.

lemme know if any of you see something you like.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Here's a question that will keep coming up for the rest of my season now. Thanks Tony Romo's collarbone!

Start Dalton (@Baltimore) or Mariota (vs. Colts)? I'm thinking Dalton considering that Baltimore's pass rush without Suggs is not as good and considering Carr shredded them last week.

worst2first

I have Alfred Morris and Matt Jones and I really don't know which one to start. I could start both by benching C.J. Anderson but he has to start producing at some point doesn't he? It also seems crazy to start two RBs from the same team.

Lloyd Carr

I have Alfred Morris and Matt Jones and I really don't know which one to start. I could start both by benching C.J. Anderson but he has to start producing at some point doesn't he? It also seems crazy to start two RBs from the same team.

I could use another RB. If you've got one you'd like to move, let me know.

Lightningwar

Administrator
My RB situation is dire(CJ Anderson, Lamar Miller). Tried to get Dion Lewis on waivers but this week was #2 in line. No joy. Without getting at least somewhat serviceable backs this team is doomed.

I lost by 13 points last week because both of my backs combined for 11. I should be getting all of 11 from one of them, not both of them combined!

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Well, I think I'm going to vote to veto a trade for the first time. Dez Byrant for Patriots D (which was on waivers).