• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 Presented by FALK

Renegade

Charge on!
I have no interest in watching UCF get assraped by Alabama. Give it to someone who will actually put up a fight.

UCF has far more in common with 2007 Hawaii than the Boise, TCU, or Utah teams.

No way. Hawaii had multiple OT games and close calls. We've had two games decided by single digits and USF was the only game where we trailed in the 2nd half all year.

I mean, you clearly haven’t watched USF all year if you’re actually arguing their offense has been consistent and impressive

They haven't been that great this year, but they were excellent the past few years. It's all Sterlin Gilbert sucking ass, because they were starting upperclassmen (and mostly Sr) at almost every position. And Flowers played like Superman.

What I will take a shit on is our DC for staying in the 3-4 and playing a lot of man coverage even when USF was 5 wide. We played very little nickel and that really helped them.

We've got a very high level DL. All three starters came out hurt last night and it showed... That was when Flowers really started being able to pick up yards on the scramble.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
DvJ7srj.gif

bruin

All things considered, Modster has looked pretty decent in the times he’s had a go this year.

Good QB race next fall with he and DTR in Westwood.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
In one hour. Hopefully Beth mowins is on the call. Perfect big ten early game snooze fest. Games like:

Purdue northwestern lol
Indiana Iowa lmao

Some sorry ass white bread type game where they running in foot tall grass to make them even slower.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
In one hour. Hopefully Beth mowins is on the call. Perfect big ten early game snooze fest. Games like:

Purdue northwestern lol
Indiana Iowa lmao

Some sorry ass white bread type game where they running in foot tall grass to make them even slower.
It's KLATT and GUS

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Hilariously, this is the best O'Korn has looked all year. Actually getting rid of the ball is an upgrade.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
How will ESPN argue for OSU to make the playoff after they get blown out by a mediocre B1G team for the second time?