• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Utah has went 15-2 and not moved up from the 10th spot. Crazy. Portland is on a 8 game winning streak and gonna lose B2B to the Warriors & Cavs and tumble from 3rd to 7th or some crazy shi

sayo

YEET
Seeing magic or bird highlights makes me nostalgic. My dad used to always put those old 80s games on when they were on NBA classic. He was the typical, "these guys could REALLY play" old head.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I don’t know anyone in Houston who didn’t love Stevie Franchise. Dude was really fun to watch on some bad Houston teams in that time frame between Dream and Yao. Rudy T was a great coach but he was 100% a players guy and that probably did more negative for Francis than anything. Would have been interesting to see him with a coach like JVG who was gonna be a hard ass on him from day 1.

NML

Looks like “just” a concussion.

They way he seized up almost made it worse than Hayward...

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Lights were on but no one was home :sad: Looked like a really bad concussion hopefully nothing more.

Saw almost the extra same situation with my buddy in HS but he lost consciousness and started seizing and spasming. Ended up being out for a month and a half but no long term effects. Hope for similar results for Jaylen.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

0aMdLDo.jpg

Hike

güero
Spurs looked they were going to beat the Dubs until KD took over the last few minutes. But Steph hurt his ankle and looks like he’ll miss the Portland game.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
How are the Clippers still winning? The Nuggs have no margin for error after that Dallas loss it seems.

One of these West teams has to tank, right? Right!?