• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#2 Alabama vs #1 Clemson National Championship

dirt

Trolltalitarian
Really? The implication of you saying you don't like guys who take over historical powerhouses when trying to say you'd prefer certain coaches to Urban or Saban is that they coached at historical powerhouses.

And Irving was more successful at UF, but he was also taking over a program that went 7-4 the year before he went there, not 3-8 like Saban. Considering where Florida and LSU were before both got there, I'd call it a wash. And the only difference is that Urban won one more national title at Florida, in one more year. "Far more successful" is ridiculous hyperbole.
I don't care. gonna copy pasta tweet and post to ur fb just to come on u

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Little known fact of the day: Clemson's QB is the great great great grandson of Sherlock Holme's trusted sidekick.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I don't care. gonna copy pasta tweet and post to ur fb just to come on u

giphy.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is anyone dumb enough to be fooled by this Chevy commercial? Starts at 22,500...as shown 36,000 dollars [laughing]

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So many bangs in the crowd. Want murder

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Great set of hands...gritty...they mean white. Just say it.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Punked by the fucking kicker

Wolfman21

So according to kirk...Clemson needed that TD just to BELIEVE they could play with Bama.

Are you fucking kidding me kirk?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Watson is so fucking good

Brick

Maybe I watched Clemson at the wrong times this year. Watson looking really good, damn. Some great throws already. Knows when to run which helps.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Thats fine, but for kirk to say that is absolutely stupid...and I like kirk. It's alabama, not jesus.

But...SEC!!!!
Oh i agree with you, if you had a gun to my head id pick bama but people thinking clemson was going to get rolled over were being dumb (knock on wood)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Bama looks like they want to go home every time they get into 3rd and long. 6 yard run and 1 yard pass lol.

PSUEagle

Let's just be honest, let's just be real: Alabama's in trouble if Watson continues to look this good throwing the ball.

EDIT: oooops

Wolfman21

Watching these teams play is sobering. Really shows how amazingly far away NC State is from playing on this kind of level

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Well, this is how you lose to Bama. Have a chance to take a two possession lead and you proceed to throw one of the dumbest picks in recent memory.