• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Danny Green likes to try to bring chinese food in togo containers into Las Vegas clubs.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
lol that's not a shooting foul. not mad they gifted it to him though given his effot

sayo

YEET
I hate that shooting foul. The Claw is a pretty lame nickname until you see him do that sort of thing. Wow.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I saw russ hit a layup that he started at the three point line. Quadruple euro step. Ain't even mad, but come on refs

sayo

YEET
That possession for OKC down 4 with not a lot of time. Run the clock to 4 and have Waiters bank it in. Fucking Donovan is probably a downgrade from Brooks lawd.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
That possession for OKC down 4 with not a lot of time. Run the clock to 4 and have Waiters bank it in. Fucking Donovan is probably a downgrade from Brooks lawd.
Doubt that's originally what was drawn up, the spurs defended the action pretty well and forced a terrible shot.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY

I don't think that was on him. Rhudner players were too scared to shoot.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
KD going to the Celtics. Book it.

Tailback U

The Thunder look like the Rockets sometimes....everyone just standing around looking at KD or Russ and then one of them just creates something for himself or throws it up.

Steven Adams is interesting. Obviously a good rebounder (he better be) but he's a big statue on defense and can't really do anything but set screens on offense. It also looks like he doesn't know what the hell to do out there at times.

I really don't even know how that game was close..the Spurs played much better but OKC was able to hit some big shots and go on a couple runs in the second half otherwise they couldn't sustain any offense.

NML

KD going to the Celtics. Book it.

bell-ringer-jack-off-o_medium.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
The Thunder look like the Rockets sometimes....everyone just standing around looking at KD or Russ and then one of them just creates something for himself or throws it up.

Steven Adams is interesting. Obviously a good rebounder (he better be) but he's a big statue on defense and can't really do anything but set screens on offense. It also looks like he doesn't know what the hell to do out there at times.

I really don't even know how that game was close..the Spurs played much better but OKC was able to hit some big shots and go on a couple runs in the second half otherwise they couldn't sustain any offense.

RUSS missed a handful of layups that could have changed the game. OKC has played better defense on them the past two games, but yeah, their offense hasn't looked awesome for long stretches.

Tailback U

RUSS missed a handful of layups that could have changed the game. OKC has played better defense on them the past two games, but yeah, their offense hasn't looked awesome for long stretches.
He did but it seems like he misses quite a few if he can't flush it. He drives and is able to get to the hoop pretty much whenever he wants but he doesn't finish as much as he should unless he is able to dunk it.

Plus that's not a sustainable offense, either. They've shown he isn't able to get to the hoop as much as he usually does against the Spurs.

Tailback U

Warriors except for Draymond and klay playing like doodoo on both sides of the ball. Expected a rough game though on the road without curry. They just need to win 1 in Portland.

zoltan

Lillard makes such tough off balance threes. So sick.

Also i think his in n out pull up might be the best in the league.