• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 MLB Thread (Little things that keep you up)

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Sooo, the Pittsburgh leg of the trip is out, and replaced with Cubs-Doyers at Wrigley. @Packfan or @Gooksta, what's the scene like for scalped tickets? Or should I just look to buy seats when single-game tix come out Friday? Kind of inclined to wing it and hope the Dodgers are all kinds of terrible and not a draw on a Tuesday night, but I know those fat Iowa girls will snatch up seats all kinds of quick come Friday...HMMMM

Of course, I'm down to meet up for beers before, the flight gets into Midway at 12:30 that afternoon...

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Ima wear my vintage T

Cub_busters.jpg

Gooksta

Sooo, the Pittsburgh leg of the trip is out, and replaced with Cubs-Doyers at Wrigley. @Packfan or @Gooksta, what's the scene like for scalped tickets? Or should I just look to buy seats when single-game tix come out Friday? Kind of inclined to wing it and hope the Dodgers are all kinds of terrible and not a draw on a Tuesday night, but I know those fat Iowa girls will snatch up seats all kinds of quick come Friday...HMMMM

Of course, I'm down to meet up for beers before, the flight gets into Midway at 12:30 that afternoon...
I have been burned by scalpers in Chicago once. So be weary. I'd just go through stubhub

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I've used stubhub every time I've gone to Wrigley. You should find decent seats for a Tuesday night.

R2D2

Can't wait till Cole Hamels gets dealt to the Yanks for Alex Rodriguez, Brian McCann, and CC Sabathia.

osick87

Community Liaison
Well either Johan is making it or Norris gets to live in his Van in the TDot

osick87

Community Liaison
It's okay. As a fan of other Toronto teams, I am used to having a sad heart.

osick87

Community Liaison
He was doing bunt fielding drills and Donaldson called him off and his knee did something bad.

I wonder if Cincy would be willing to dish Cueto if we ate Votto's contract.

Gooksta

Remember this name. Gleybar Torres. 18 yr old SS for the Cubs. Will play in A ball this yr. Just hit a triple. #2ndwave