• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 NBA Season: no IT ITT

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@Reel

DDCiG8sUIAEm37-.jpg:large

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah fuck off lol. Crack addicts aren't a protected class thank god.

Notice the double spaces after the periods also.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Yeah, the first paragraph reads like it's going to threaten something, but then he all but admits that Lamar really was on crack, so there's nothing to sue about. I don't even understand the point of sending it. I guess I do understand the point of uploading it publicly

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Bit late on draft chat but the Blazers are way over the cap and will still need to resign Nurkic. I'll be happy with the Portland pick if idea is to dump the Myers Leonard contract because they are going to need to shed some serious salary soon so. Either way, anytime there is a 7 foot white guy on the board you fucking pounce.
If they can offload Evan Turners contract too I'll be ecstatic. I'd rather they didn't ship off Crabbe but he probably has the most value.

Otherwise they are going to have to move McCollum and my body isn't ready for that; Lillard people isn't going anywhere.

sayo

YEET
Bit late on draft chat but the Blazers are way over the cap and will still need to resign Nurkic. They going to need to shed some serious salary soon so I'll be happy with the Portland pick if idea is to dump the Myers Leonard contract... Anytime there is a 7 foot white guy on the board you fucking pounce.
If they can offload Evan Turners contract too I'll be ecstatic. I'd rather they didn't ship off Crabbe but he probably has the most value.
Otherwise they are going to have to move McCollum and my body isn't ready for that :(
No way they deal McCollum. You're crazy. I think the moves they made around the draft indicate one of two or three possibilities. A) There was no demand for those picks and nobody was willing to take on shitty contracts (Brooklyn being an obvious candidate if Indiana's demand for PG was as high as reports suggest). B) Paul Allen is rich as fuck and doesn't give a shit about going into the tax if it means being competitive. Can't count that out since he's been willing to spend to win in the past. C) The team is banking on free agency to settle down to see if they can unload a contract. If this is the case, I can see it being Crabbe since, although he is expensive, he can still be a good starter and has skills for the way the game is being played.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
No way they deal McCollum. You're crazy. I think the moves they made around the draft indicate one of two or three possibilities. A) There was no demand for those picks and nobody was willing to take on shitty contracts (Brooklyn being an obvious candidate if Indiana's demand for PG was as high as reports suggest). B) Paul Allen is rich as fuck and doesn't give a shit about going into the tax if it means being competitive. Can't count that out since he's been willing to spend to win in the past. C) The team is banking on free agency to settle down to see if they can unload a contract. If this is the case, I can see it being Crabbe since, although he is expensive, he can still be a good starter and has skills for the way the game is being played.

Yeah I don't think the will, just basing that speculation on the fact that are already over the cap and will need to resign Nurkic. At the bar but iirc even signing a minimum contract will be the same as paying a max contract after the luxury & repeater taxes

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Of course the mom carrying the bags. The money gonna come from his athletic talents. Don't put extra strain on that body. Plus she's gonna get a new house. Put in some work.

NML

Not all of us were privileged enough to be born in Bostonnecticut.

-YTC

What's it like to want to be someone else so badly? Do you want to borrow IT for a season or something?

I saw Denver was in the running for Butler for a quick minute, I'm sure he was really considering hahahahahahaha I can't even type that without laughing

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
What's it like to want to be someone else so badly? Do you want to borrow IT for a season or something?

I saw Denver was in the running for Butler for a quick minute, I'm sure he was really considering hahahahahahaha I can't even type that without laughing

• Are you insinuating that I'd like to be you?
  • IT wouldn't be a bad 6th man for Denver. He could share some minutes with Jamal Murray.
  • Looks like Minneapolis > Denver & Boston, if we are utilizing that logic.
I can only imagine how tired you are of all the winning. So. Much. Winning.

-YTC

NML

• Are you insinuating that I'd like to be you?
  • IT wouldn't be a bad 6th man for Denver. He could share some minutes with Jamal Murray.
  • Looks like Minneapolis > Denver & Boston, if we are utilizing that logic.
I can only imagine how tired you are of all the winning. So. Much. Winning.

-YTC

You want to be me so bad that I feel sorry for ur lots