• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Maybe just being in Tallahassee where his wife was banging every dude in sight is too tough for Jimbo, so he needs a change of scenery. Otherwise I don't see the point of going to Daddy unless the contract is completely corch-favorable like the one for Sumlin.

Wolfman21

Corch Google from NC State now has pay raise offers for him and his Corches.

He gone. Rumors are he wanted to schedule a team meeting to let the players know before announcing. Fuck him and his receding hairline. Can't wait for him to get boo'd at his presser and then get fired in 3 years when he hasn't gone above .500 in the SEC.

Next up

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
He gone. Rumors are he wanted to schedule a team meeting to let the players know before announcing. Fuck him and his receding hairline. Can't wait for him to get boo'd at his presser and then get fired in 3 years when he hasn't gone above .500 in the SEC.

Next up

Somewhere at a glory hole on Sixth Street Mack Brown just blew a load reading this post.

Soonerfan09

DP1yH0wVAAEWvEw.jpg

This will be better if Doeren turns down the offer.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I will give Doeren this, based on my google search of him, he's a middle-aged man that had 3 kids and managed to prevent his wife from naming any of them Jayden or Braxton or something stupid like that.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Maybe just being in Tallahassee where his wife was banging every dude in sight is too tough for Jimbo, so he needs a change of scenery. Otherwise I don't see the point of going to Daddy unless the contract is completely corch-favorable like the one for Sumlin.

I think there is something to his divorce being tough on him. He looks worn down and older. This year I would never think he is 52. The guy looks like he is into his 60s. Change of scenery might be what he needs.

The contract sounds very favorable and he will see a healthy pay bump.

Wolfman21

Lol at a NC State fan talking shit

the lack of success at NC State has nothing to do with chip kelly.

I mean, hey, dave doeren spent an entire year making videos about how much of a family atmosphere he has built at NC State only to say fuck that within a week of making the last video and packing his shit for the cess pool that is Tennessee right now. They're all politicians that know just a little about football

TonyGin&Juice

the lack of success at NC State has nothing to do with chip kelly.

I mean, hey, dave doeren spent an entire year making videos about how much of a family atmosphere he has built at NC State only to say fuck that within a week of making the last video and packing his shit for the cess pool that is Tennessee right now. They're all politicians that know just a little about football

Time for me to axe you the question I did when @Mr. Radpants first unleashed me on this board - what's the difference between culture and agriculture in North Carolina?

Wolfman21

Time for me to axe you the question I did when @Mr. Radpants first unleashed me on this board - what's the difference between culture and agriculture in North Carolina?

whatever the distance is b/t NC State and UNC-CH. Though if you make up enough bullshit about your fake culture over 100 years like they have, people will end up believing it. Did you know they were lauded for hiring a minority when they hired Butch Davis because he said he was 1/16 Cherokee? I shit you not

While somewhat true, i'd say most state fans ive come across want to keep him for continuity. Most, however, say if he wants to leave, then leave. Its not like we're groveling for him to stay.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I'm hoping Doeren says no just so we can see where the bottom of the barrel for the UT coaching search is.

TonyGin&Juice

whatever the distance is b/t NC State and UNC-CH. Though if you make up enough bullshit about your fake culture over 100 years like they have, people will end up believing it. Did you know they were lauded for hiring a minority when they hired Butch Davis because he said he was 1/16 Cherokee? I shit you not

While somewhat true, i'd say most state fans ive come across want to keep him for continuity. Most, however, say if he wants to leave, then leave. Its not like we're groveling for him to stay.

Butch Davis 1/16 Cherokee? theMoreYouKnow.jpg

Wolfman21

yea, hes staying put. Twitter is a fucking mess man. Zero reason to ever pay attention to it during coaching searches. This shits nuts.

Wolfman21

Well he better fuckin' win now, right? Dad coach needs to cut loose.

Hes got some work to do on the recruiting trail first. Peyton Wilson was supposed to commit to them tonight, but its been said that that will likely not happen whether he came back or not. Lots of another recruits were apparently texting the lead writer at pack pride asking what was going on and if they should start scheduling other visits.

But yeah, theres gonna be alot of hand wringing if he doesn't, at the very least, make a bowl next year

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They're gonna get turned down by every college corch, so they might as well move down a level

WELCOME CORCH KELLEY

Brick

Lots of similarities between Kiffin and Hoke!

Michigan under Hoke: 31–20 overall 18–14 conference, 2 ranked finishes
USC under Kiffin: 28–15 overall, 17–12 conference, 1 ranked finish

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Don't come to #thefaU

Brick

Also holy shit, is Kiffin a Hoke shapeshifter? @GR8 2 B FL G8R Hoke could fit in Kiffin's sideline attire.

ct-nick-saban-lane-kiffin-downton-abbey-20170104

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Sumlin prolly. Hopefully nobody, though. Hopefully they fire Currie, hire David Blackburn and then start from scratch.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Sumlin prolly. Hopefully nobody, though. Hopefully they fire Currie, hire David Blackburn and then start from scratch.

This may have been discussed ages ago, but why not Tee Martin? He has to be better than whatever retreads haven't turned Tennessee down yet.