• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

NML

Celtics on pace for 62 wins and LAKERZZZZ with the second worst record in the NBA

Happy Thursday everyone and especially Danny Ainge

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Celtics on pace for 62 wins and LAKERZZZZ with the second worst record in the NBA

Happy Thursday everyone and especially Danny Ainge

Keep hoping that picks falls between 2-5. If it's #1 or worse than 5, that pick becomes Moose property. Celtics and Moose are 50-50 on that pick at this point if the LLLLLLLLakers keep losing.

NML

Keep hoping that picks falls between 2-5. If it's #1 or worse than 5, that pick becomes Moose property. Celtics and Moose are 50-50 on that pick at this point if the LLLLLLLLakers keep losing.

Your odds are way off

NML

It massively favors the C’s between 1-4. At 5 it’s 50/50, then it favors Philly. Haven’t watched the Erz much but it sure seems like they are trending downward

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Lonzo is averaging 10-7-7 as a rookie in the NBA and suxxxxx. Kuzma's been shit since he's been out.

lulz

NML

I don’t think going from “bottom six team in the league” to “worst team” says that much about Lonzo

His shooting splits are 34.9/29.7/48(!!)

48% from the free throw line my gawd

doh

No one has ever improved their shooting ever. BTW his shooting has been improving as the season has gone on.

10-7-7 with a gr8 TO margin for a 20-year old in the NBA? he SuXxX

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I just feel bad for the Ball boys. If Lonzo hones his jumpshot, shit will be poppin off

NML

Please show me someone who shot below 50% from the line and went on to be a decent shooter from his career

That list is really weird, especially considering it’s sorted by WS/48 of which he’s putting up bad numbers.

I’m just not sure what he’s good at other than passing and being tall for his position. To me he seems like the control the game PG for a team with four better offensive/defensive players

Brick

People just don't like LONZO shooting form. He was fine in college (41% from 3 with 194 attempts) and he can get hot. He was 67% from the FT which isn't great but he should improve. He's streaky and combined with that and his bad form people are going to be skeptical.

Folks just like to pick on him for no reason. People complain about his athleticism the most. Uh have you seen some of his dunks? He's fine.

Isn't Kemba Walker considered good? That guy can't shoot for shit and averages 20 as a PG.

doh

Shot 42% on FG / 37% on 3's in December. He's 20 as a rookie PG in the NBA. He's getting better as the season goes on.

Lakers have also gone from OK to total shit once he got hurt.

sayo

YEET
It's more than just how the form looks. He can't shoot off the dribble. You have to be an elite athlete to get away with a deficiency like that as the primary ballhandler. That's why the comparisons to Kevin Martin's form is dumb. Dude wasn't asked to run through pick and rolls on every possession.

NML

I don’t care to shit on him all day because I think he does have value in the league, but as some sort of reference he’s 23rd among ROOKIES in win share, 32nd in PER, 31st in defensive rating, and 54th in WS per 48

bruin

lmao.

10-7-7, he suxxxxx doe.

Lonzo also guest starring on the season 2 premiere of Fuller House. BBB babby!

NML

No one said he sucks

MCW put up 16/6/6 his rookie season. He’s currently averaging 16 minutes a night on a team not in the playoff picture in the east

Putting up high volume numbers on a shitty team doesn’t make someone good

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Gerald Green banks 3s at a higher clip than Lonzo shoots elbow jumpers in practice

ZackMills

Have mercy
So the oldest wears 2, youngest 1, and oldest 3. Is it the order Lavar loves them? Would have figured Lavar for #69.

34FEECEF13A2D476078AD87F61F1250076F44CC5