• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Chicago's new alternate :love:

Nike_NBA_City_Edition_Uniform_Chicago_Bulls_0115_native_1600.jpeg

evil1

I like the little mottoes above the tags: "sweet home" for Chicago, "unite or die" for Philly.

The Lakerzzzz went a different route

3a2c48c1ee72c01df58f6c482ffb275b_crop_exact.jpg

CJ_24

The Bulls' uniform looks like the bastard child of the old Sixers and New Jersey Nets uniforms. Bulls' uniforms should be these:

il_340x270.1307569896_9cfc.jpg

48c10bc87db67a9eb82d1a253876e0fe--jordan--michael-jordan.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wiz lost to Hawks

Nothanksguy.png

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Gr8 game

The way Lyles is playing, if Plumlee as much as sniffs the floor once Millsap gets back I will flip a shit

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Rhubarb fans excited for another first round exit?

For real tho we gotta find a way to get a first round matchup between golden state and OKC.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I thought the thudner announcers had already reached their low but I just heard "HUESTIS! WE HAVE A PROBLEM"

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Catching the L tho. I'm sure he's happy he got his...

League caught the L since the refs ruined another good game. You know better than to try and rile me, everyone here already knows he doesn't care about stats

CJ_24

Okc had the ball and a timeout. Could have called the timeout to 1) advance the ball, and 2) plead their case with the refs that the play should be reviewed. Instead, they haphazardly in-bounded the ball and vainly tried to argue their case after the game ended.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Okc had the ball and a timeout. Could have called the timeout to 1) advance the ball, and 2) plead their case with the refs that the play should be reviewed. Instead, they haphazardly in-bounded the ball and vainly tried to argue their case after the game ended.

Are you positive they had a timeout? I'd be really surprised if they did. They had no little timeout indicators left on the broadcast, but if they did then Donny is equally as bad as the baseline ref.

And it's never the refs fault a team loses really if you go back to play 1, but as a fan it blows to end a good game with a bad call. It's been like this all season though, I'm not sure what Silver did to the refs but they are fucking up a lot