• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
uspw_7239590.jpg

Soonerfan09

I’d be more upset with the missed out of bounds call if Thudner PG’s didn’t miss 4/5 FTs within the last minute and a half.

CJ_24

My bad. I thought Okc had two timeouts left when they took one on the possession where RUSS hit the three to tie the game. Thus, I thought they had one left.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The way you know they didn't is that people are talking about the missed call and not asking questions like "Which showed less intelligence, Donovan not advancing the ball or Billy King trading with the celtics?"

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It's a very dumb conversation you've tried to lead me down and there's no reason to try to talk about it for the 100th time.

Wolfman21

Hornets beat golden state by double digits IN california?

Did GS call up their g league team?

Dwight with 29, 12 and 7 assists....lawd

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Apparently Craig Sager and his 2nd wife were incredibly shitty human beings, who knew?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I never revered the guy but it doesn't necessarily mean he was a shitty human being for not putting his kids in the will. Family shit is complicated and we don't even know the story. He could have given them trust accounts for all we know.

evil1

I get the sense that the kids are not upset about the will as much as they are at the step mom for pulling some will related shit.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I never revered the guy but it doesn't necessarily mean he was a shitty human being for not putting his kids in the will. Family shit is complicated and we don't even know the story. He could have given them trust accounts for all we know.

No, they're both definitely shitty human beings. I guess if he had enough sense to do trusts for his kids while not having enough sense to do trusts for everything, he's less shitty. Craig Jr apparently went into debt to pay for his part in the transplant surgeries which just makes no sense to me

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Well that's what happens when a will is probated. I mean it's certainly possible he was a bad person, but most likely he was somewhere in the middle like most of us. Sounds like he was hypnotized by some crazy new pussy and he was just weak. She wanted all the money to go to her and his new kids.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Obviously the post death shit is on 2nd wife, that's why she is shitty. He's either somewhere in the middle weak guy or shitty person but you can sort that out for yourself.

I think he's shitty because he cut the guy who gave him marrow twice from his will.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Definitely seems fucked up, but I just try not to judge too hard on family shit. I wouldn't donate shit to my father. I'm sure some would say that makes me shitty but they don't know the history.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
That seems like a completely different situation though. Sager should have just refused the marrow, but you can't accept it twice and cut ur kid out after :laughing:

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Jackie Chan said he wasn't leaving his son shit in his will. Says that his son got have to pull himself up by the bootstraps

I lol'd

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
This trophy wife shit is what Qualified Terminable Interest Property is for. SHoulda got a QTIP trust. But thats if you as the rich hubby wants to leave shit to your kids from the first marriage.