• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That shot from Danilo hahaha

"slightly weaker right foot" you don't say

NML

Jonjo Shelvey and Dele Alli got into it? Wish they could've given them both permanent red cards

NML

I actually really like both these starting lineups. But everything else is meh

West Ham has no depth so they'll probably be in the top six in November and then die. United's bench isn't good enough to seriously compete in EPL and UCL, but Jose can probably sneak them into the top four and round of 16.

NML

Mourinho team up 1-0 at home?

giphy.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Nothing makes him harder than the prospect of a 1 nil win

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hmm, I think I have a new team for FIFA 18...

Jesus that Huddersfield roster is extra anonymous, lol. I only recognize one guy because he occasionally plays for the USA and they have TWO Australians.

DanishDonut0

Hmm, I think I have a new team for FIFA 18...

Jesus that Huddersfield roster is extra anonymous, lol. I only recognize one guy because he occasionally plays for the USA and they have TWO Australians.

Yeah Mooy is dope as. I followed quite a bit of games last year because their top of the table run with Brighton, but I still always forget who the hell is on that team. They definitely deserved to go up with the way the played.

They picked up Zanka too

chibob

Yeah Mooy is dope as. I followed quite a bit of games last year because their top of the table run with Brighton, but I still always forget who the hell is on that team. They definitely deserved to go up with the way the played.

They picked up Zanka too

Yeh Zanka is the boy!

Theyve spent well Huddersfield - a good mixture of Danes and Germans

DanishDonut0

On the other hand the new signing for Brighton, Propper, was absolute shit. And a big bummer to see Izzy Brown get hurt so early. They really need Knockaert to be fully healthy.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Easy prediction

Game tied 1-1 until Giroud comes on. Arsenal win 4-1

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Two left backs at center back. Right back at left back. Winger who wants to play central mid at right back. Almost seems like that's not going to work...

NML

Three at the back for Arsenal. Moreno and Joe Gomez at fullbacks for LPool. This game could finish 7-6

NML

I just have no idea why Wenger tried to go 3-4-3 and push high up on Liverpool. They've shown they can't break down a well organized defense, but they're so good on the counter. Left tons of space for Salah and Mane.

Also, I know it seems impossible, but Arsenal's back three have given the ball away eight thousand times today

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Holding is really quite bad.

Salah heard the call for far post cross over the party chat and hit it

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bellerin passes up an open shot to give it to welbeck who is double teamed on the wing. Perfect.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Best part is still the Firmino goal when two arsenal players were having a conversation with the bench and didn't know the ball was in play.