• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Motor Racing thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
latest

Wolfman21

Scott dixon the man. After that crash, he just wants to talk about the rest of the race and how he feels they were light on downforce, lol

Wolfman21

THIS is why i'm ok with less than 43 cars being on track. That fucking 33 has no business even being on the fucking track. If they'd cut it down to 36 cars, i'd be fucking thrilled. The last 10 cars in the fucking pack have no business on the track anyways.

goblue96

THIS is why i'm ok with less than 43 cars being on track. That fucking 33 has no business even being on the fucking track. If they'd cut it down to 36 cars, i'd be fucking thrilled. The last 10 cars in the fucking pack have no business on the track anyways.

Give Brian France time. He'll find a way to chase away a few more cars.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Also, getting to watch all 3 races today via antenna is awesome. Yesterday I had to add 10ft to my antenna mast and an amplifier to get our local ABC station.

Wolfman21

The "anyone out front in clean air" invitational. Same shit happened last year with truex. Charlotte is unwatchable now. Whats sad is that instead of fixing the issue at hand, they go with gimmicks like the roval.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
The "anyone out front in clean air" invitational. Same shit happened last year with truex. Charlotte is unwatchable now. Whats sad is that instead of fixing the issue at hand, they go with gimmicks like the roval.
Yeah. Need to get rid of the splitter and maybe run narrower tires. Kill the grip & downforce and handling/drivers will be a factor again.

goblue96

Vettel
Sati
Dillon

One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just isn't the same.

Iron

Darrell Wallace Jr. making his Cup debut in the #43 this week, an hour later it's announced Roush is cutting his Xfinity ride - no sponsors - after this week.

Wolfman21

Really don't understand how Bubba can't get sponsors. Hes a lil rough around the edges, but hes got personality and I think he would be quite marketable.

BIG EVIL

America's Finest
Also, when does Dale Jr. take his team to the Cup series (if ever)?
Don't know if this is still the case with the charters, but I know before them that Jr taking his team to Cup would require Hendrick to pull out financially. Don't really know how much Hendrick funds and/or if it's feasible for Jr to move the team up without his help. But I also wonder if it makes sense financially without having the charters.

Wolfman21

Don't know if this is still the case with the charters, but I know before them that Jr taking his team to Cup would require Hendrick to pull out financially. Don't really know how much Hendrick funds and/or if it's feasible for Jr to move the team up without his help. But I also wonder if it makes sense financially without having the charters.

They would just become like the Truex/Erik Jones cars are with Gibbs.

Wolfman21

Yup. Depending on what happens with Nascar, i could see them running two cars out of Juniors shop. The question at that point becomes, what happens with the xfinity series. Hendrick uses juniors shop as basically a minor league for drivers, engineers, etc, etc.