• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

2019-20 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Yankee151

TWINK Stadium
Also, I wonder if Petrescu ends up managing Chelsea at some point. A few more good results with Cluj could do it, he's already got a better resume than Lamps.

Snorky's Shame

La Liga extends deal with beIN until 2024.

TEBAS IS A FUCKING IDIOT!

Jesus fucking Christ, if I’m Barcelona and Real Madrid I’m seeing if they can go back to selling their own deals. Fuck using the league to negotiate TV deals if they pull this bullshit.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Ajax absolutely horrific away to APOEL... finished with 10 men and very lucky to be 0-0.

Midfield looked like a total mess. Dest came on for final 30 minutes and looked OK which is very good. Everyone else on Ajax looked terrible.