• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

NML

I assume he was pissed he had to take a knee on fourth down. It was "only" a two possession game, but the Bengals also didn't call timeout to stop the clock so I don't think Marrone felt right trying to score. Haven't heard anything else on it.

NML

Obligatory:

hf5zcwv.png

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That game was pretty brutal in many regards. The Lions should have scored 50.

NML

The Jags/Chargers game was one of the craziest finishes I’ve ever seen.

Two wins away from locking up a tie in the avatar bet! Jaguars remaining schedule looks like the bottom seven of a power rankings

bruin

yeah, Marqise Lee getting flagged for taunting after he thought SD was going to get a unnecessary roughness call wasn’t even in the top 5 hilarious things to happen late

dirt

Trolltalitarian
Ok but I'll bet you an avatar or some shit he goes in the top 10 because someone will reach for that like the Skins or Browns...

bruin

Ok but I'll bet you an avatar or some shit he goes in the top 10 because someone will reach for that like the Skins or Browns...

Browns, Giants, Jets, Chargers, Skins, Denver, Arizona just to name a few will be looking hard to get their QB.

Rosen lock for top 5 pick. Possibly 1 overall.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Now, with 6 minutes left in the 3rd, this is where the Panthers usually start trying to run out the clock.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Cam bashes his head on the turf, and then grabs his helmet like it hurts. Still in the game. How is that concussion protocol working exactly?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Curtis Samuel's ankle injury might be pretty serious. That probably means a significant role in the offense for Brenton Bersin.