• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Not even December yet and yet for all intensive porpoises, BORTLES WATCH is over for the season, as they sit at 2-9 and guarantee a losing record and will not make the playoffs, lol.

So far:
0 winning seasons
0 playoff wins
10-29 career QB record (0.256)
64 TDs / 48 INTs (1.33 ratio)

Tim Tebow Career Record
0 full seasons played (but had a winning record in his partial season as starter)
1 playoff win
8-6 career QB record (0.571)
17 TDs / 9 INTS (1.88 ratio)

TEBOW >>>>> BORTLES

It's fucked that he'll prolly get several more years of dicking the dog, SMDH.

@NML and @Lloyd Carr, though their exact terms were slightly different

@fsuprime has a much better outlook with WINSTON WATCH, as WINSTON has a good chance of finishing with his first winning season, and is showing marked improvement in the other bet areas.

For Famous Jameis To have a better career than Tebow, a QB must do 2/3
- 2 winning seasons as starter
- Career winning percentage over .500
- Career TD/INt Ratio > 2

Jameis might get his first winning season, they are at .500 now.
Career TD/INT ratio currently at 1.68, and improving over last season.
Carrer winning percentage currently at 0.423 and improving over last season. LAWD

Last edited:

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
thanks a lot.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

zoltan

Raiders and Cowboys killing it with rookies and youth.

Giants looking randomly solid.

Cardinals, Packers, and Panthers failed or failing miserably.

Patriots are the one constant... with the Seahawks ehhh-ing their way in as well.

This NFL season sucked because I'm salty.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Welp.

Rams defense had been money, but Brees and Ingram lit them up today.

Mostly happy with what I saw from Goff. Good progression from game 1 to game 2.

The Rams aren't a bad team, but they desperately need 3 things:

3) A legitimate weapon in the passing game. Someone who scares defenses enough that they can't load the box on every play.

2) O-line help. Gurley is a stud, but he can only do so much when he gets hit behind the line more often than not.

1) A coaching staff who knows WTF they're doing. I believe 5 losses are by single digits and include blown 4th quarter leads. That's coaching....or lack thereof.

jdlikewhoa

Pete-Carroll-Stare-Seahawks-NFL.gif.pagespeed.ce.D8rlydD-zI1UR1P1-xw_.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Denver's defense had 2 chances to end the game and couldn't get it done. Then they blow that last drive, too. Going for the long FG is absolutely the right move by Kubiak, because you're not winning the division without beating the Chiefs at home.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Like, I can't even wrap my mind around what I witnessed there. On every level. Everybody involved should be ashamed of hisselfs.

-YTC

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Just based off the fact that the guy hasn't been arrested or charged yet. When you kill someone in broad daylight and aren't arrested immediately for it, you would think there has to at least be some form of corroborating self defense type evidence. Or at the very least, no evidence of a crime yet. Might not turn out that way but I guess we will wait and see.

And the police already debunked that eyewitness story. What a total lie. Said the guy shot from inside his car.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Reel been hating on white people lately. We ain't all bad, breh.
I know it's the script talking but in order for me to hate on someone would imply that I want to be them or be in their position

I have no desires to be white but let's not act like this past election didn't show a lot of white people true colors

For all the outrage that Kaep got for kneeling during the anthem, watch how him actually keeping his word about donating money from his jersey sales doesn't register a blip on those same people's radar