• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

2020 EPL Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member

Which is the dumber party (if this is true)? Barca for OFFERING 100m for Richarlison, or Everton for turning it down? WTF from every angle here.
I've lost track. Is £85 a lot now? They may be holding out for more in the summer as Barcelona always comes back. In the meantime another half a season out of him.

bruin

this match sums up City pretty much in league play this season.

dominant for 40. Give up a goal on one of the other squads few chances, blow numerous WIDE OPEN chances. Mercy.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'm not even sure if our shit defence is our biggest problem, or the fact that we can't seem to supply the ball to our forwards. I think Arteta is trying to install too much passing into a team that doesn't have the ability to do it.

Yankee151

TWINK Stadium
The only threat against invincibles would be City, but they've clearly lost the plot. Will have to hang their hats on a lone final appearance loss this season. Arsenal gon be SHOOK when their lone unique accomplishment gets taken away

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
LMAO at VAR calling for a penalty despite everyone playing on for nearly three minutes after a foul.
Everything about that first half fiasco was an officiating shitshow.

From Sterling's foul that should have been a red, to the lengthy delay before the penalty call, to Lloris being off his line, to Lloris clearly fouling Sterling on the rebound. Just embarrassing all around.

-YTC