• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2047-48 Hot Stove (SET UR ST ROSTERS, SIMMING ST FRIDAY NIGHT)

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
No one got Jimmed. Gooksta just dumbed. We never outlawed those types of sign and trades though. It was signing extensions essentially for someone else right before FA that we outlawed.

Last edited:

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
image.jpg

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
We are two days from ST, we will sim those 2 days tomorrow afternoon and go half way through ST tomorrow night

Wolfman21

Do you know a time tomorrow afternoon? I leave for work around 5:30 EST. It'd be great if before then, but if not, oh well

osick87

Community Liaison
I don't think mine did either but whatever.

I'm going to miss the Next two sims. @OU11 What do you want me to do?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Nice moves by Moscow getting Gonnet. Also cool by @Reel to basically build an entire pitching staff via FA. I think it might actually be pretty decent.

osick87

Community Liaison
It's not that big of a deal. I can't remember if I offered that one IFA or not so I probably didn't and thought I did.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It takes me 10 mins to export now and I can't figure out why. It is frustrating. I think I am done even trying.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
It takes me 10 mins to export now and I can't figure out why. It is frustrating. I think I am done even trying.

The thing about DSL is that it shares bandwidth, so it's much worse in the evenings. Try exporting during the day when people aren't at home.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Thanks. I appreciate it.

Welcome Computasaurus Smith.

Quit it, did you check the settings? I had a random space in there that made mine do that too. Mine exports fine via ftp, maybe create a support ticket? I'd do it but I'm sure they'd ask me questions I can't answer for you

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I checked my settings, but I also reinstalled the league from 3 different sources (your link, my back up and importing from 15) so the settings shouldn't matter. I'm kind of just over it. I have spent too much time on it already.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I checked my settings, but I also reinstalled the league from 3 different sources (your link, my back up and importing from 15) so the settings shouldn't matter. I'm kind of just over it. I have spent too much time on it already.
(To get an FTP log, go to Game Preferences from the Main screen, then click on the Troubleshooting tab. Choose to write FTP debug info to file and click ok. Once you are done exporting and it fails, go back to this and choose to open the ftp_trace.txt .. just copy that file in a PM to me and I'll look at it)

Just do this and I'll try to see what the issue is

osick87

Community Liaison
Can't wait for Wolf to pm me saying I need to set my 25 man and I have to reply to him saying that I'm too busy pissing on the nickelback sign in Hanna.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I've exported... hope it takes. I have a few FA offers that I guess didn't take last sim.

Schauwn

Who's got some Adderall?

I'm about to dig in and assemble my rotation and lineups.

I can't even pretend I have guys to bring up and try out in ST, so what I set now will be my season lineup.