• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2047-48 Hot Stove (SET UR ST ROSTERS, SIMMING ST FRIDAY NIGHT)

Wolfman21

Can't wait for Wolf to pm me saying I need to set my 25 man and I have to reply to him saying that I'm too busy pissing on the nickelback sign in Hanna.

why would i pm you?

@OU11, team exported. If I happen to sign any FA's, I may ask you to throw them in a slot or two for me after this 2 day sim finishes.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Was messing around and saw that Tien Thu is still disliked, so I broadened my net.

WBL. Kabul catcher Tien Thu is the only Disliked player in the WBL. His 80 game drug suspension was four years ago.

Retired. Andreas Havelid and Iaochime Vaindrakh are also disliked. There is no indication of drug suspension in their records.

Minor leagues. Ben Thomas (False Bay) and Edward Drake (Lisbon) are disliked for failing drug tests. They also were suspended 80 games.

Neither minor leaguer projects to be a WBL quality player, so Thu must carry the load alone.

Wolfman21

We'll know if he has a relapse. Or if his HR production drops off.

thats the thing. most of his ratings(potential) continued to increase even after the ban. I think I could understand if his power topped out at like 55 instead of the 75 its at right now. Which is what makes me think its a drug drug and not a PED drug problem. Hopefully I don't have Ron Washington as a manager.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
I am guessing the OOTP code is something like 1-in-1,000,000 chance of failing a drug test. If fail, suspend 80 games and set Dislike flag. Probably no more complicated than that. OOTP wanted to do something but not something that's a pain in the ass.

Wolfman21

tis fine with me. My fan excitement is still in the mid to upper 80s. My season ticket sales have gone down, however...which doesn't really make much sense. Oh well

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
tis fine with me. My fan excitement is still in the mid to upper 80s. My season ticket sales have gone down, however...which doesn't really make much sense. Oh well
My ticket sales are projected to be down too, but I marked it down to my increase in ticket prices from 25 to 28.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Season ticket sales also went down. The markets and economy are different in 16. We will see some changes for sure.

Wolfman21

my projected budget is down even further to 144,000,000 for 2049. So possibly from 170 to 144 in 2 seasons of winning baseball. Maybe with me spending all this money this year it'll actually stay the same or go back up some. Who knows.

Wolfman21

btw...i've got some WBL ready starting pitching for sale now that free agency is over and done with. If anyone needs some mid-back end rotation type starters, send me a PM.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Not many. Useful to use the site once in awhile big fella. :thumbsup:
http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports/leagues/league_100_injuries.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1yOONHL.png

:loser:

Wolfman21

And the last time they were changed was around September 5th-8th of 2014. That was the offseason between 2042 and 2043.

I don't really care. I'm not changing mine anyways. But if you said you were gonna do it every 5 years...this would be the 5th year since the last time it happened.